only 2 months till MR!

alright, even though technically after today it will be less than 2 months. and with every passing day itll get even more less than 2 months, so really the title will be a lie. but yeh sure lets keep it going.
-neal

yeh me too. if that shit arives on my door and it doesnt totaly fucking rule, ima fly over to sweeden and HEADS WILL ROLL.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
alright, even though technically after today it will be less than 2 months. and with every passing day itll get even more less than 2 months, so really the title will be a lie. but yeh sure lets keep it going.
-neal

hrm....well neal you know what you must do. You must edit the thread everyday to make the exact number of days/hours/minutes/seconds til the release of MR, good luck man!

@Neal: u should update it like once a week man to get the count down fairly accurate, and it shouldnt be too hard to keep the thread going, even if it does mean spamming :lol:

oh yeah, & if getting hold of MR is as difficult as TD was for me then i prob wont get it until 2004 :mad:

hah like im going to do all taht work to make the title correct. and now it look slike 3 fuckings months anyway. unless that shit gets leaked somehow....not that i would download it or anything......shut up!
-neal

You better wear that hat for my birthday.

The new cd is coming out two days after it :D It's like I get a birthday present from the band without them even intending, hehe.

Oh well. Anticipation will make it better. Or maybe it'll just make me rip the heads off of people who get in the way of me finally listening to it. :D

Jeez..opeth is coming out with new stuff too?

That makes..well..a lot...

Soilwork
Opeth
Metallica
Sonata Arctica
Skyfire (duhhh)
Children of Bodom
Amorphis
Steely Dan
Kalmah

So far...this year is lookin goooooooood :D