OOP/Limited Release Albums that you've dropped a dinard on.

For the most part, the really rare stuff I own I've found for insanely cheap, like ARCKANUM's first three albums (two copies of the first actually), HIRILORN's only album, some early COUNTESS material and so forth all set me back around ten dollars each.

What cost me the most is an original of MOEVOT's Abgzvoryathre demo tape with MUTIILATION's Satanist Styrken, BELKETRE's ADV TX 93/94 and BELATHUZUR's Demo '94 on it.

BISHOP OF HEXEN's Archives of an Enchanted Philosophy cost me a pretty penny.

Overall I'm not afraid to drop a bunch of money on a release I really want if I can afford to, and I've done it quite a few times, but with patience I've found a good deal of the time I don't have to.

Though I am strongly considering purchasing Sol Invictus- "In a Garden Green" for $50

hahaha man that's a decent album but $50? yeesh

i've spent like $25 tops on falkenbach vinyl and maybe $20 on some british repress of soulside journey...nothing too crazy

how do you keep finding these rarities for next to nothing? :loco:

Same Thailand chick I bought Vendetta from for $10. Necuratul followed my lead on her too. She (Im assuming its a she..Keri) lists these rare albums on Ebay for buy it now @ $25 OBO. I just put in best offer for $10 and SOLD! I put in a best offer for Dreamweaver for $8 :)tickled:) and she got back to me saying $10 is the lowest she could go, so I grabbed my balls and headed to paypal.

Same Thailand chick I bought Vendetta from for $10. Necuratul followed my lead on her too. She (Im assuming its a she..Keri) lists these rare albums on Ebay for buy it now @ $25 OBO. I just put in best offer for $10 and SOLD! I put in a best offer for Dreamweaver for $8 :)tickled:) and she got back to me saying $10 is the lowest she could go, so I grabbed my balls and headed to paypal.

Unreal

Obviously she/he/it has to be getting them from somewhere... o_O

fuck me

the cunt I bought mine from on GEMM wrote me an e-mail saying, "oops...sorry! out of stock"

hahaha....gotta love GEMM.
icon14.gif

I dont even bother with GEMM or Musicstack anymore tbh. Either its ASTRONOMICALLY high in price, or its low and not even in stock. ...or the sellers are scam artists.

Well, it is Thailand. :tickled:

Shit, she has two copies of Dreamweaver up right now for $25 OBO.

Name = "century-moon"

and they're not fake right? Is your Headless Cross definitely an original IRS? I only ask because it's fucken Thailand, the land of fake everything

Also, just noticed Dreamweaver's been re-released with 3 bonus tracks....

and they're not fake right? Is your Headless Cross definitely an original IRS? I only ask because it's fucken Thailand, the land of fake everything

Also, just noticed Dreamweaver's been re-released with 3 bonus tracks....

My Sabbath CD isnt from Thailand, lol. I got it in the used bin at the local record shop. And yes, the Dreamweaver is very real.

And yes, the Sabbath is original IRS version, put out in 89.

I dont think I have ever heard them tbh...but Ill pass anyways.

Whacha got nikkuh!?

wasn't sure about Grave Digger, but I have their "middle ages" trilogy which is a 3 x digipak collection. Go listen to samples.

there's ton of shit here

ok...other stuff you might like

Defiance - Beyond Recognition
Destiny's End - Transition

Either of those two catch your eye?