Opendisc

A Fair Judgment

Year Three
Jan 2, 2006
Maybe sometime soon all of the extra tracks will be available here. However, something tells me that a rat at Roadrunner is to blame. In about a year, I see a super, mega, deluxe, spectacular 2-cd edition with the original seven tracks on one disc and the three tracks that are on the dvd now plus Mellotron Heart and Would? on the second disc. So, howzeebout that folks!

Usually I don't bitch about how Roadrunner is the devil, ect, ect, but only releasing Mellotron Heart in limited quantities is just a low blow for money.

The spelling of "judgement" in your user name is wrong. It's got to be spelled the British way. Check your Deliverance CD.

"Judgement" with an "e" was already taken when I registered. What's your deal with me anyway, dude? I mean, I can't be your everyday, run-of-the-mill Mississippi redneck bastard. After all, I know Opeth is the greatest musical group to come around in quite some time. Besides, I fucking hate Mississippi, man! So, peace brother!

Usually I don't bitch about how Roadrunner is the devil, ect, ect, but only releasing Mellotron Heart in limited quantities is just a low blow for money.

I've never been pissed off at a record company. First there's the album. Then there's special edition with bonus tracks. THEN, they have a limited release with Mellotron Heart! What the hell?! This is kind of like a "Screw you!" to all the fans by making them buy the album three times.

...or buy the limited special edition and not waste your money buying the other 2 inferior versions.

I've never been pissed off at a record company. First there's the album. Then there's special edition with bonus tracks. THEN, they have a limited release with Mellotron Heart! What the hell?! This is kind of like a "Screw you!" to all the fans by making them buy the album three times.

How are they MAKING you do anything? Just don't fucking buy it, and live with that fact....

Man, I don't know if I want to use this Opendisc thing. I don't want to give my personal info to roadrunner and all it's subsidiaries.

I got Mellotron Heart with my CD after purchasing the regular special edition from a store. No preorder, no specific package... It just came with the CD. Oh yeah.