Opener/Closer

Iowa, which is 2000 miles away from where I live, and average plain ticket is 600 dollars so I don't get to see her much :( Where does yours live?

Thanks...

:( That sucks, mate... I hope you guys don't break upover the distance.

Mine lives in Puebla, which is two hours by bus from Cuervanaca (where i live) (it's actually a three-hour trip because the bus stops at another town called Cuautla). Ticket costs 135 pesos (12.76 usd).

Mine lives in my head. Because she's a fragment of my imagination.

But don't take me wrong Undo and Zack...I am jealous.

@ Rampage- I don't fully get your post yet, maybe theirs something I'm missing :confused:

@Undo- We've been going strong long distance since August :), been going out since April. I don't think we'll break up over distance, but the phone bill is getting to be expensive :(

RampageSword said:
Mine lives in my head. Because she's a fragment of my imagination.
It's 'figment', man. 'Figment'. ;)

Zack said:
@Undo- We've been going strong long distance since August :), been going out since April. I don't think we'll break up over distance, but the phone bill is getting to be expensive :(
Not to pop your bubble, but half of my relationships have ended because of distance (one of those ended because she cheated on me with some other guy who did live close to her, so it counts as distance). I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you, though. "Good luck"! :)

Well this is my first long distance relationship and I don't have a lot of experience in this matter, but(she's a "good girl". Dad's a pastor... gone to church since she was 1, does a ton of famines a year for charity, blah blah blah...) and I can't see her cheating on me because the whole long distance (and her family moving) thing has been really hard on both of us, and she would have the dignity of breaking up with me straightforward because of the sacrifice we both put into everything. However, you have way more experience in this field than I do, so I will heed your warning :)

I know what figment means, dude. I was only making a joke when I said I didn't like figs....I'm not a total moron you know.

Zack said:
Well this is my first long distance relationship and I don't have a lot of experience in this matter, but(she's a "good girl". Dad's a pastor... gone to church since she was 1, does a ton of famines a year for charity, blah blah blah...) and I can't see her cheating on me because the whole long distance (and her family moving) thing has been really hard on both of us, and she would have the dignity of breaking up with me straightforward because of the sacrifice we both put into everything. However, you have way more experience in this field than I do, so I will heed your warning :)
Again, i hope everything turns out fine for you two. She does sound like the kind of person who would not break up with you over distance, but if you still want my advice i'll tell you that people change over the days (not even years) and that they ('they' meaning "the long-distance girlfriends i've had") tend to break their promises not to let distance get in the way.