Opening a distro

Ohhh, you're taking in some Thor's Hammer? If the prices are competitive I will be screaming your way :)

Good luck!

temporary setback: Moribund order is currently on hold

REASON: getting Taake Triple picture LP box is far more important than releases from lesser artistic entities. :p

I don't find Bjoergvin anywhere close to Nattestid (my favorite black metal album) but I haven't heard the various demos, splits, etc.

I'll probably pick up that picture vinyl thingy from you as well NicodemiX. :Spin:

Just In:

LEVIATHAN - TENTACLES OF WHORROR 2LP (Qty in stock: 6 + 1 Held for Sorath)
Picture139.jpg

pressed on Blood Red Vinyl and limited to 500 copies.

$20 USD p.p. North America
$23 USD p.p. World

(yes, $23 is a prime number. I don't care. :loco: )

and

MELECHESH - THE ZIGGURAT SCROLLS 10" EP (Qty in stock: 6 + 1 held for Sorath)
Picture140.jpg

hand numbered and limited to 500 copies.

Quote still pending

note the completely unprofessional merchandise photos prove that I am a true kult underground record dealer.

And my copies, don't forget.

For those not in the know - I am the "other guy" in Ancient Wind Records. Who else can get Heol Telwen demos... huh? huh?

to address your concerns:

1. I'll make up a package today and figure out what postage will cost and I'll get final prices to you by the end of today.

2. No Paypal at this time, but we will be getting it soon. For now I'm accepting US Cash or Money Orders payable in US until the paypal is straightened away.

3. Ayeka: MAGIC :loco:

fotmbm said:
Well, hold my order for a while then since I can't get to someplace where I could change my money or even go send a letter.

Hey- I'm the one thats going to be in charge of paypal... it shouldnt be too long, if at all. Possibly in the range of 1-3 weeks as my family is in italy for a while and I need bank access. Thanks.