Opera users - PPUSA forum question

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
Does anybody else appear to be not logged in when you visit these forums and then after you open a thread you are somehow logged in?

I don't think I need a screen shot. It only happens on the laptop which was reformatted this week. I've never had this issue before

----------------
And for anyone who wonders why I use opera - they have a huge history of firsts when it comes to browsing such as tabbed browsing. Firefox 4 basically copied the main interface from Opera with the button menu in the left hand corner now as well. Just a small # of examples.

Opera User.

Nope. don't have that problem.

For the record, you never need to justify your browser use, unless you're using IE.

And for anyone who wonders why I use opera - they have a huge history of firsts when it comes to browsing such as tabbed browsing. Firefox 4 basically copied the main interface from Opera with the button menu in the left hand corner now as well. Just a small # of examples.

How are these reasons for using Opera? Opera developers coming up with a feature first doesn't mean their browser actually works better. I mean, it may, but this alone doesn't explain why.

That said, having multiple options available does help drive overall quality, and you should certainly use what you prefer.