Forum browsing alternatives in Iphone

I'm using forum runner right now. As it harassed me about it's compatibility and stuff. I'm like yeah why not. I don't really like it

well after playing around with it, it is kinda cool. I'm not sure what limitations the free version has, but so far unless it pops up with a "fuck you 30 days are over now pay" message I'm keeping the free version. I figured out that it can actually mark the Andy Sneap forum as a favorite individually from UM forum, and that I CAN checked my subscribed threads so it's pretty cool, plus you can manage your pms and stuff. I'm liking it, I suggest you (as in everyone who doesn't have it) check out the free version to see how it works for ya

I might have to pick up forum runner just because its fucking annoying that every page I load asks if I want to buy it.

YES! it's fucking annoying innit?
what's wrong with Safari?On the iPhone4 it's exactly like on a computer, I really don't see the need to use a dedicated forum software for browsing.
but these stupid forumrunner popups annoy the fuck out of me, any ways to make that stop?

Ok since I noticed the only very small limitation to the free version was that you can't post anything :lol: I went out and bought the stupid app, and I gotta say I love it. It's super easy to check my subscribed threads, pms, and browse the forum in general, much faster and easier IMO than using the normal version in Safari.