Opeth and food

Braighs

twelve strings of darknes
Oct 15, 2005
on a violin sad
Describe Opeth in terms of nutrition. (food and drink).

Where does Opeth fit within your musical diet?

To me, Opeth is very filling...like meat and potatoes...but unlike meat and potatoes...they are memorable...like a key lime pie.

Opeth makes me taste many flavors so I would have to say.
Sweet potatoe caserole + Scottish shortbread (for the more solid moments)
And washed down with cream soda (sweet, yet with a bite).

We all know that man cannot live on bread alone. So if you could take a bite out of Opeth, what would it taste like?

Braighs said:
Describe Opeth in terms of nutrition. (food and drink).

Where does Opeth fit within your musical diet?

To me, Opeth is very filling...like meat and potatoes...but unlike meat and potatoes...they are memorable...like a key lime pie.

Opeth makes me taste many flavors so I would have to say.
Sweet potatoe caserole + Scottish shortbread (for the more solid moments)
And washed down with cream soda (sweet, yet with a bite).

We all know that man cannot live on bread alone. So if you could take a bite out of Opeth, what would it taste like?

LOL

kinda like a three course meal, unlike pop which is like a candy bar, quick and satisfying but ultimately it will make you sick. opeth is like a fulfilling meal.

FUBAR said:
haha................this is too far....surely :erk:

well...probably. We were comparing Opeth to sight, so why can't we compare it to taste?

I have your art as my desktop. The red and yellow forest.:)

Mr. Josey Wales said:
kinda like a three course meal, unlike pop which is like a candy bar, quick and satisfying but ultimately it will make you sick. opeth is like a fulfilling meal.

I agree. And that is why Americans are fat--too much pop music. It takes a while to digest Opeth. And you are stronger for it.

steel102 said:
As in vital, or as in bland and see-through?
I am hoping you meant Vital!

Like a Chefs special, always surprizing and different, but always in a pleasing way... Something like that!

Braighs said:
well...probably. We were comparing Opeth to sight, so why can't we compare it to taste?

I have your art as my desktop. The red and yellow forest.:)

Ok fair enough, at least its an original thread...thats cool about your desktop theme, Cheers :)

lol @ ads by google, I never noticed that till now.
I imagined steel102's post as finding an oasis in a desert of unfulfilling music.
But that was probably just dry humor.

Opeth would taste like....sex?
nah, they would taste like Ruen Tong Thai food: Essential to life, delicious as fuck, and occasionally brutal (on the tummy).
Or...bittersweet chocolate with spices?