Opeth - and pink bras.

Hi.

We have been extremely lax regarding the rules found here, but this is so closely related to the reason the entire board was completely shut down last summer that I have to step in and remind you that:

"The Opeth forum is NOT for:
- Distribute unreleased Opeth material
- Link to and share Opeth bootlegs "

I suggest PM.

Carry on..

James:devil:

Mr Samsara said:
Hi.

We have been extremely lax regarding the rules found here, but this is so closely related to the reason the entire board was completely shut down last summer that I have to step in and remind you that:

"The Opeth forum is NOT for:
- Distribute unreleased Opeth material
- Link to and share Opeth bootlegs "

I suggest PM.

Carry on..

James:devil:

Umm, are you kidding me? Obviously this is not unreleased Opeth material. And this is NOT an Opeth bootleg - not even an Opeth song. JUST a conversation between Mikael and the crowd.

blimey said:
Umm, are you kidding me? Obviously this is not unreleased Opeth material. And this is NOT an Opeth bootleg - not even an Opeth song. JUST a conversation between Mikael and the crowd.

He doesn`t want anyone to post full songs or more. Get it.

blimey said:

Since I was unable to access the file, I didn't know what it was... If there is no real violation here so be it. I would think you guys would understand my being a bit nervous about the possibility... considering the history of this board.

Out.:devil:

Mr Samsara said:
Since I was unable to access the file, I didn't know what it was... If there is no real violation here so be it. I would think you guys would understand my being a bit nervous about the possibility... considering the history of this board.

Out.:devil:
Ahhh, understood. Sry for the confusion. Yeah, it was just a convo Mike had with the crowed. No bootleggage :p. Again sry for the confusion.

so posting stuff recorded at shows isnt even allowed? thats fucking stupid. bootlegs are only going to promote the band, and if theyre not being sold its not hurting anyone, wutev

OpethNZ said:
so posting stuff recorded at shows isnt even allowed? thats fucking stupid. bootlegs are only going to promote the band, and if theyre not being sold its not hurting anyone, wutev

I have to agree with you. Honestly... opeth kicks ass live, and who wouldnt want to hear it. It also - would not do any harm, but instead, as you said, would promote the band.