Opeth-art website

i've got some works, as some people here knows. but 80 kb are too less... try to enter http://jump.to/opeth, and find them in the "my art" section. the problem is that you have to understand italian, or that you have to find the right way to the main page.

myart_tobidyoufarewell.jpg

good art,,you have a good technic
and this is my favourite:
myart_credence.jpg

I think all you guys are freaking amazing ,,,,plus i wanted to keep this thread alive,,,,that is why i posted this

Genizah,,,,,,,is all of your work original,,,,or do you take pic from other places and use them in your work. I think all of your stuff is freaking awsome and i am really excited that you are starting a opeth art page. I think that is an awsome idea. I wish i had the talent to contribute, but i think i will leave that area up to you guys

here is my website RexorcisT.com , i dont have any Opeth artwork up yet, but i actually did contribute to the photography on Deliverance and upcoming Damnation albums. once travis has time to make jpgs of it all and send them to me, im gonna post them on my site. but take a look around and let me know what ya think.

Genizah,,,,,,,is all of your work original,,,,or do you take pic from other places and use them in your work. I think all of your stuff is freaking awsome and i am really excited that you are starting a opeth art page. I think that is an awsome idea. I wish i had the talent to contribute, but i think i will leave that area up to you guys

no,,i have some photos by internet,some are taken by friends,some drawings by my friends and some photos and drawings by me......so i am the mixer of them...

Originally posted by Rex
here is my website RexorcisT.com , i dont have any Opeth artwork up yet, but i actually did contribute to the photography on Deliverance and upcoming Damnation albums. once travis has time to make jpgs of it all and send them to me, im gonna post them on my site. but take a look around and let me know what ya think.

dude..i have just visited ur homepage..thats awesome...waiting your opeth-arts...you know my mail...

THanks!!
opethdamn.jpg

This is Taken from the upcoming "damnation" album by Opeth
photography and artwork: Travis Smith and (me)Rex
©2003 Music For Nations

I also have two more pics that are not posted yet that Travis has sent me that uses my photography. but here is a GREAT one. If anyone wants this one as a desktop for their comp, i have a larger version that i can email. it makes a great desktop. I'll put up the others as I get the "go ahead," but this one was posted on Travis' site at Seempieces , so it should be safe for me to post it here.

also the image on my banner and the opening page of my website was taken during the same photo session.