Opeth backstage pass...

sezrah

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2005
I have a opeth backstage pass from a few years ago that I found in the dressing room of Exeter Phoenix England.Its the guitar technicians pass...and is quite cool.I found it amonst lots of beer cans...that I had to clear up for my band to chill out in,lol.
If anyone would be interested in it email me at sezrah@mostlysunny.com.

Cheers

sezrah

http://shockwavegenerators.tripod.com

Here's a photo of mine.. Is it anything like this one?

back_stage_pass.jpg

I just looked at your collection Blackhorse and all I have to say is "good god." However, you really really really need to get Katatonia - Dance of December souls (the best doom album of all time ;)) and Edge of Sanity - purgatory afterglow and spectral sorrows. First 2 Soilwork too, but I'm sure you already know all this.

The sausage in triumph
oh wait, wrong thread.

Dreadful said:
I just looked at your collection Blackhorse and all I have to say is "good god." However, you really really really need to get Katatonia - Dance of December souls (the best doom album of all time ;)) and Edge of Sanity - purgatory afterglow and spectral sorrows. First 2 Soilwork too, but I'm sure you already know all this.

The sausage in triumph
oh wait, wrong thread.

Yea.. thats just a collection of the Opeth and Opeth related stuff. I've got those other albums.. or at least 2 of them