Opeth cover songs

They haven't done any 'recorded' covers, unless they are rare/ extremely hard to get bootlegs.....

I remember at one point someone saying that Opeth were 'seeling-out' by doing cover songs, but when you think about it, they've done far lass covers than your average metal band (IE: 2)

I really wish they'd do a Black Sabbath cover though, that would be sweet!!!:hotjump: (For Nativity In Black III Perhaps!?)

Originally posted by Oyo
Opeth sold out as soon as they sold an album man!

Those fucking sell outs have production and everything too!

Not only that, but you can read their logo!!! WTF is with that shit?

Thats why I don't own 5 of there albums and worship every riff they play ..............what?....I don't

Sorry im not very good at lying:bah:

"Not only that, but you can read their logo!!! WTF is with that shit?"

yeah, like that black metal guide said...a logo must be written in math class on some crappy paper, and be totally unreadable

Originally posted by Spike
I really wish they'd do a Black Sabbath cover though, that would be sweet!!!:hotjump: (For Nativity In Black III Perhaps!?)

NO that would not be sweet, because black sabbath are the most overrated band in musical history... And Ozzy Osbourne can´t sing shit!

Originally posted by Oyo
Opeth sold out as soon as they sold an album man!

Those fucking sell outs have production and everything too!

Not only that, but you can read their logo!!! WTF is with that shit?

yeah damn straight Holmes. i mean what the fuck is 'Oprah'? stupid fucking band naming themselves after a woman of all things. cunting bastard.