Opeth Detroit 2001 Online Video Bootleg

Yeah, that site went down for good. One of the guys running it made the announcement that they were shutting it down. That site had a lot of great stuff. Sorry you didn't get the 3rd part, but there are no other sites with the same content. It's doubtful that there will be another site like that. Maybe someone here with a fast connection would be kind enough to upload the 3rd part to you. Good luck! :)

Wow, that's really sad, that website was the best thing since Morningrise :p

Anyway I'm glad I managed to get the other 4 video bootlegs and some of the audio bootlegs, if anyone has part 3 of the Detroit show, PLEASE tell me and we'll work something out. If you are looking for a trade, I have a LOT of stuff :cool:

i think i have it. i should have part 1 + 3, and i want the 2dn and 4th ones. but i also want a decent program to watch those videos, because with windows media player i can only hear the music but not see the images. so, please, give me a link or something else.

anyway, i think i have it. e-mail me, and let's see what we can do, because you have 2 parts i've not.

Originally posted by opethpainter
with windows media player i can only hear the music but not see the images.

i think that wmp is a quite good software, so i'd suggest you to try to make it work instead of downloading another one.
i had the same problem you have (sound but not images); fortunately when i opened it a window was displayed with written that a certain software was missing (can't remember the name, sorry). so i searched for it, i downloaded it and now it works perfectly.
buona fortuna :)

I'll post this in public so that other people with the same problem can fix this. AVI files need a codec called DivX, which is a great compression tool for "ripping" DVDs and encoding them into a comfortamble filesize (700 MB is the standard so that it just fits onto a CDR but many encoders ignore this).

You can download DivX from http://www.divx.com

I suggest you install the video player that comes with the DivX codec because it is an excellent player which IMHO surpasses WMP in functionality and compatibility.