Opeth Full Audio and Video bootlegs!! read!!

Probably...i dont see how it would be a big deal though. I dont think a single person here whose seen the bootlegs would not go to an opeth show because of it.

Originally posted by TempleGod
Probably...i dont see how it would be a big deal though. I dont think a single person here whose seen the bootlegs would not go to an opeth show because of it.

For a while all I listened too was the live recordings instead of my Opeth CD's .. why? I have no Idea ... anyway I found some that they play a lot of things different like the end of Drapery it just ends on a beautiful note and where the drums kick in at the end of credence .. that is brilliant.

Now when I listen to the albums they don't have this part in them (they are still fucking wicked) but in order to satisfy my urge to hear these parts I must see them live .. so in ways these recordings are good.

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
where can I get face of melinda and/or godhead's lament live mp3's? anyone know?

to my knowledge, they have never played face of Melinda live, and the guy who recorded the mean fiddler bootleg, forgot to upload Godheads Lament or sumthin.

I'd have to say the one in the Culture Club is my favourite all round show... good sound, slick camera angle... but I recently got the New Mason one and that's really cool, coz it's all up close and personal... there's guys up on the stage taking photos and the guy that filmed it is right in front of Martin (Mendez) and that man is a fucking machine.... :D

ohhh... the worst quality one is '96 show, but you NEED to have it... the atmosphere is so \m/ and you got some idiots in the front goin 'WE WANT METAL!!!' :). But yeah, they got some good moshing going and it's the most intense show they have on there...