OPETH Drummer To Guest On DEATH Tribute CD

when it comes to music i am very.. and i say very very open. i enjoy slipknot some songs.. and i really like Stone Sour so i respect slipknot as musicians.. i guess..

what happends here is the same thing that happend with devildriver touring with opeth..

this tribute cd i bet is going to sell well and thats good cause of that brain tumor thing.. and the only way they will get this money if they put some mainstream guys in there..

and anyone that ahs listend to slipknot will know that techinicly their style is nothing like that of death.

but whatever thats not the point.. if they're fans they can play a tribute there too..

so why not 50 cent.. i bet that would sell records too. what if 50 cent was a fan.. should they allow him to play in this tribute.. i just dont see how those slipknot guys fit in this.. but ok.. whatever.. same thing that happend with devil driver and opeth.. i guess

foulwing said:
when it comes to music i am very.. and i say very very open. i enjoy slipknot some songs.. and i really like Stone Sour so i respect slipknot as musicians.. i guess..

what happends here is the same thing that happend with devildriver touring with opeth..

this tribute cd i bet is going to sell well and thats good cause of that brain tumor thing.. and the only way they will get this money if they put some mainstream guys in there..

and anyone that ahs listend to slipknot will know that techinicly their style is nothing like that of death.

but whatever thats not the point.. if they're fans they can play a tribute there too..

so why not 50 cent.. i bet that would sell records too. what if 50 cent was a fan.. should they allow him to play in this tribute.. i just dont see how those slipknot guys fit in this.. but ok.. whatever.. same thing that happend with devil driver and opeth.. i guess

I'd rather have 50 cent than the SlopKnit guys.....:lol:

But there's no fun about cancer at all....so i think some people have a good point...as long as it sells!!! It's a good charity!

If slipknot can play some Death songs ona tribute album..I say let them. Open some eyes of the stupid nu-metal fanbase they have.

I will be buying this album as soon as it is released. Death is teh source of all things awesome from 1989 on. Chuck's right up there with the masters of composition in my opinion, as a musician (maybe not technically..but musically) and as a lyricist. HE was a smart man.