!Opeth DVD release!

Mayh

Who's that Melinda person
Oct 3, 2001
What would you think of an Opeth DVD? Would you embrace it or feel like it would be "sellout", what about a live album?

whats so ''selling out'' to put out a DVD?, and yeah ones being planned isn't it, according to earlier posts and an interview with Mikael. i look forward to it although i doubt i will be able to find it anywhere.

I assume it'd kick ass, and hopefully have more on it than the TOOL DVD did.

everyone should get a DVD player, they're fantastic. Movies look so much better widescreen. :D

Originally posted by Duvall
I assume it'd kick ass, and hopefully have more on it than the TOOL DVD did.

everyone should get a DVD player, they're fantastic. Movies look so much better widescreen. :D

yeah that tool DVD had the HUSH video hidden on it (in case you didn't know) and when on chapter select i noticed that there were loads of chapters but i couldn't load them, this combines with the rumour that live stuff and wierd stuff can be accessed when toolarmy starts via passwords, its just a rumour but it makes sense.

Really? I knew about Hush, but I thought the other stuff was just for DVD-Rom, like links to the websites, etc (of course, Dissectional.com is now on toolband.com)

Hmm, hope so. I'm waiting to be a soldier in the Toolarmy :D

yeah im waiting too, do you know when tool army is starting or has it already started under our noses :err: , but do you know what them magnifying glass and things are on the DVD? i click on them and nothing really happens.

Opeth DVD :loco: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i gotta go wipe up the saliva that just poured from my mouth

How many videos (if any) have they made? If so, are they from live concerts or are they staged?

I think music videos are awesome - if you're not lucky enough to see them in person, at least you get them on the screen and get a feel for them (and to me, I get that feeling whether it's a live clip or a studio video).

Now you have me wishing for a DVD - Thanks a lot!!:mad: