Upcomming live DVD - "Roundhouse"

im pretty sure they never play the begining. but always play the ending. the ending was cut out on that video since that was the editers choice or whatnot.

when i saw them live they did that part with pers keys then went into the next section.

As much as I loved their last DVD, I want their old stuff on a DVD. I assume everyone remembers how on their old DVD how they couldn't play some songs because of copyright laws and another company owned the songs (BS BTW). I want to see them play their oldest songs in concert, not that I have any problem with the songs on it, but it would be nice to see some old stuff.

I give this topic life "once again" just to say that I thing I'd like to see in the future is a live with the old formation (1994-1997)..to see how the band played and what kind of feeling there was in a concert of theirs..

I give this topic life "once again" just to say that I thing I'd like to see in the future is a live with the old formation (1994-1997)..to see how the band played and what kind of feeling there was in a concert of theirs..

omg, terrible idea. plus, u wanna see this in the future? you're going to have to go back to 94 to see that my friend.

im pretty sure they never play the begining. but always play the ending. the ending was cut out on that video since that was the editers choice or whatnot.

when i saw them live they did that part with pers keys then went into the next section.

and i'm pretty sure of what i've listened to during their concert :erk:

i'm excited about the setlist for this dvd, of course i could be a nitpick and swap out some songs for some of my favorites but it's a very well balanced set and should make everyone somewhat happy (and me ecstatic :))

It has been posted for years...

When
Ghost of Perdition
Under The Weeping Moon
Bleak
Face of Melinda
Night and the Silent Water
Windowpane
Blackwater Park

Encore
Demon of the Fall

No black rose immortal?:cry: ...........i'm hangin out to see live footage of that song. Anyone got a link?........or do they not play that song anymore full stop.

Need to bump this one back up. Just would like to know if Lopez is on drums here or Axe, also...is there a concrete release date yet? Thanks ;D