Upcomming live DVD - "Roundhouse"

haha dude that's 15 pages! Anyway, I looked through Mike's posts and couldn't find anything where he mentioned Roadrunner not releasing the DVD. I mean, RR signed them for a reason - they're not gonna let stuff get released without their logo on it. Hell that's probably why that Bloodbath DVD has yet to see the light of day; RR doesn't want one of their artists featured on any release from another label.

yeah, it might be, i don't know ... just saying that there has been a LONG discussion on this subject .. i know nothing about it, i don't care, just wanted to point it out. your choice to check it out or not.
i don't really care who is releasing it, as long as it comes soon enough (which is not going to happen because first they said may or june, now they are already saying september).

they also talked about ghost of perdition not being on that dvd because RR has the rights to that or something like that. heck i don't know :p ... it's just that you don't seem to know either, but you are claiming these things as if they are facts, wich they obviously are not. so read those pages and then say something else, or don't say anything about this because you don't know what you are talking about ;)

It has been posted for years...

When
Ghost of Perdition
Under The Weeping Moon
Bleak
Face of Melinda
Night and the Silent Water
Windowpane
Blackwater Park

Encore
Demon of the Fall

Well that sucks if you ask me...

They're missing a whole lot of crap. |: (if you ask me)

i really wanted to see them preform some lemantations stuff... To see how they've improved

Well that sucks if you ask me...

They're missing a whole lot of crap. |: (if you ask me)

i really wanted to see them preform some lemantations stuff... To see how they've improved

Well, Windowpane was on Lamentations...at least you get that! :)

I think this set looks awesome! As I have yet to see them live, I'm really looking forward to seeing them do some of their older stuff.

yeah, it might be, i don't know ... just saying that there has been a LONG discussion on this subject .. i know nothing about it, i don't care, just wanted to point it out. your choice to check it out or not.
i don't really care who is releasing it, as long as it comes soon enough (which is not going to happen because first they said may or june, now they are already saying september).

they also talked about ghost of perdition not being on that dvd because RR has the rights to that or something like that. heck i don't know :p ... it's just that you don't seem to know either, but you are claiming these things as if they are facts, wich they obviously are not. so read those pages and then say something else, or don't say anything about this because you don't know what you are talking about ;)

Whoa. Ok man - find me a post where Mike or Opeth.com says RR might not be releasing the DVD.

oh wait. there isn't one.

I asked you where someone said it, and you have yet to tell me. Don't be a dickhead.

that would've been terrible. I don't even like the fact that they played Windowpane on this one, since it's already on Lamentations. would've rather heard Credence or Benighted. oh well though