Opeth & Enslaved : North American Tour in May

I think I'm gonna cry (jokes), I thought Enslaved wouldn't come this year and I was kinda sad about it, but now, damn, Opeth and them, this is just.. too fantastic. Meet you in Montreal.

This is seriously incredible news.
Holy shit!

Has anyone been to the House of Blues in Boston before? How is it?

This is seriously incredible news.
Holy shit!

Has anyone been to the House of Blues in Boston before? How is it?

It just opened... I don't even know if there's been a show there yet.

But yes, this is fucking awesome. And I don't even have to travel out to fucking Worcester this time. I hope more metal bands will start coming to this HOB.

The HOB is an all-ages venue, I'm assuming?

It just opened... I don't even know if there's been a show there yet.

But yes, this is fucking awesome. And I don't even have to travel out to fucking Worcester this time. I hope more metal bands will start coming to this HOB.

The HOB is an all-ages venue, I'm assuming?

Opens up in Febuary and I believe it is all ages.
You know if they completely remodeled it from the Avalon?

SWEET!!! And this time they're just a full days drive (Boise) Had to fly 1000 miles to Chicago last Sept to see them. Good thing my wife works for an airline. Cheap tics. Sleep on couches.

Fuckin OPETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I was not expecting to see this band until late 09.

San Francisco, same place, same spot as last time - on the barricade, right in front of Mendez

:cry::cry:

I'm also kinda surprised they are playing the same place again. Was expecting a larger venue....

I know the band really enjoys House of Blues in Chicago but I'd love to see them move up to a bigger venue. They've become so popular that they've outgrown this place and it makes for a miserable concert. I really want to go this time but I might just have to pass on Opeth for once.

They always play here!!!!!!!!!!! BTW-If anybody from the band is viewing this thread, if you wan tto try a very cool venue right outside Philly, try The Keswick Theatre in Glenside, PA. It is a great place to play and see a show!