Opeth gets massive 12 page spread in the new issue of Close-Up Magazine

once,at a stop light while I was blasting down wit da sikness the car next to me rolled its windows down as if interested in my tunes,then promptly rolled the window up after the fantastic vocal solo " WHAKAKAKA!!!!!!!",I was embarassed to say the least....for him that is,he had inferior musical taste.

:err:

Finally found the latest issue of Close-Up Magazine at a Pressbyrån. Thanks for the tip fsgdjv. Interesting interview (this board was mentioned btw). Nice pictuers. Still reading through the review section.

No translations yet? That's just mean...

I spent 2 fucking hours on that French!

I can translate parts of it when I get some spare time. However, it's not easy to find much spare time with a feature freeze coming up at work and having two lively kids at home that demand the attention of papa when he's finally home. I might get in a few sentences a day though.

^Not to mention all the time spent running around naked being a berzerker.

True. That part is hard work.

Got the intro page translated at least while waiting for the bus. I will do some more when I have time.
---------------------------------
opeth

What do you get if you've released praised, progressive death metal through the same band since 1995?
You get mail that wishes you'll get cancer.
- There's a fine line between hate and love, says OPETHs front man Mikael Åkerfeldt before the watershed "Watershed".

TEXT MARUS GRAHN
PHOTO LINDA ÅKERBERG