Opeth in Northern VA. - JAXX -

I'll be there. Picked up my ticket at Hecht's [heh] the other day. Kinda curious to see how packed the place will be. Anyone think it'll be as bad as the Blind Guardian or Iced Earth shows?

I saw them on the last tour with the "Mighty" Nevermore, here in Charlotte, N.C., in the middle of the week no less, and there were about 150 people there. That's pretty astounding, considering this redneck-ass town.....I hope they play "The Moor".

:devil:

Ugh. As bad as that show. I'm not trying to stand in line for four only to be crammed like a sardine into Jaxx. But, I guess you have to do what you have to do, right?

My friend and I are going to be there. I have not been able to go to an Opeth show yet:(. My first one this time. I only got into them though last summer but ever since they have become my favorite band. Ahhh, listening to Forest of October right now. Anyway I will look for some of you there, I would say look for me but I am not sure how different I will look from everyone else, lol.

Haha.. this is sort of pathetic.. but me and 2 friends from school (american University) would love to get to the show.. but are lacking in transportation.. if anyone could help out we would love you forever :lol:

We aren't swinging that way Chrome, but normally we would. Got a packed schedule as is. I hope to see most of you there, only a couple days away. I'll be in my pink-tassled beanie, probably an Emperor long sleeve/sweatshirt and I'll be with a group of people (Jared from Sam Goody/PacSun if any of you are Southern Marylanders) who will be very loud and adorned in various Pantera, Dimmu borgir and Mercyful Fate/King Diamond shirts. Just yell out Poptart or R.Lee and I'll come on over. Love meeting new people. Actually looking forward to the line this time: I have a coat, now.

I wish I had someone to go with me on this adventure :( Driving all the way from Hagerstown by yourself is just boring.

AND, I have to use my mother's car because the brakes on mine went to Hell this weekend. I won't even have a CD player. This is some bad juju.

Oh, and I'm still hoping that a lot of people won't show up until either Paradise Lost or Opeth. I like to get in there early and stake out a place.

Does anyone know about Jaxx's camera rule? The last time I took pictures was at the Arch Enemy show on Halloween. Then, in November, I remember people saying that at the first Blind Guardian show, cameras were confiscated. Now, is this just BG's rule, or a new Jaxx rule? Because I'd love some pictures of Opeth, but I'm not bringing my camera if I can't use it. T-minus 44 hours ill Opeth! Woo!

NP: Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse - [08] - Inno A Satana

Ooh this is going to be mighty bad ass.. I'm not sure what I will be wearing.. but maybe it will be my Porcupine Tree shirt or my Arcturus shirt... now wait I'll sport my Devin Townsend Terria shirt and represent! Just look for a dude who's about five feet six inches with long hair and his bud if you want to say what's up to Autumn Falls.. well my pic is on the site.

Ooh yea.. I am getting a tattoo that morning though hopefully.. so that means I will have to fucking sit on a stool and watch instead of being front row..

Brandon