Opeth in Northern VA. - JAXX -

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze

Does anyone know about Jaxx's camera rule? The last time I took pictures was at the Arch Enemy show on Halloween. Then, in November, I remember people saying that at the first Blind Guardian show, cameras were confiscated. Now, is this just BG's rule, or a new Jaxx rule? Because I'd love some pictures of Opeth, but I'm not bringing my camera if I can't use it. T-minus 44 hours ill Opeth! Woo!

Your best bet is to call on tuesday and ask 'em. I got some great pictures from the AE show, that was a good time.

I'll take my camera with me and will be wearing my "Blackwater Park" tour shirt, yeah the one with the two Jaxx shows I got to see :)

Looking forward to tomorrow \m/

Man, less than 24 hours, now. Gettin' psyched. I've got to work tomorrow from 11 AM - 2 PM, then I just wait to leave. Since the doors open at 6:15, I'll probably leave here at about 4 PM-- damned rush hour traffic.

NP: Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse - [06] - Demon of the Fall

hey dudes, I have a question. I dont have my ticket yet and wont be able to get to Jaxx until around 5pm. Do you think It will be sold out?

I saw Opeth like 2 years ago with Amorphis at Jaxx and the place was Vacant. Is Opeth that much more famous now?

Just wondering. I dont want to make the 4 hour trip for no show.
Thanks.

So, what's the weather looking like in Springfield/DC area...My wife and I are driving up from NC this afternoon and staying at a Bed and Breakfast in downtown DC. Should be an interesting drive with a little snow in the forecast

...anyway, see you there...

Originally posted by Prometheus
So, what's the weather looking like in Springfield/DC area...My wife and I are driving up from NC this afternoon and staying at a Bed and Breakfast in downtown DC. Should be an interesting drive with a little snow in the forecast

...anyway, see you there...

Its been snowing here since I woke up this morning (its now 12pm)...but very little accumulation. Shouldn't affect travel...see you there!

I'll be at the show tonight at Jaxx. I heading down from work in MD around 4:30 and hope to get there when they open. I hope to God there is no Blind Guardian-esque line for two hours like there was the last time I was there. I saw Opeth with Amorphis at Jaxx in 2000, and it was awesome. I can only imagine tonight will be ever better!

eh.. i think if i get there around 7 it will give any big line the chance to die down, and not too worried about missing the openers.. just going for PL and opeth .. good i bought my ticket ahead of time so i dont have to worry about it selling out before i get there.