Opeth in Perth

I bet these bad boys are enjoying themselves at the gig right now. Be sure to let us know how it was... after you recover from that intense moshing!

From memory:

Heir Apparent
Master's Apprentices
Baying of the hounds
Serenity Painted Death
To Rid the Disease
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
Night & the Silent water
Deliverence
Demon of the fall
----------------------
The Drapery Falls

Great set - Serenity painted death the highlight

so because they didnt the crowd is allowed to throw shit at them? thats a fucking stupid argument, why should the promoters insolence affect the cockfaces in the crowd? the crowd can act independently, no one is forcing them to be so fuckin crazy. you get to see your band fine, just shut up and at least be civil to the openers, whoever they may be

Guess what, It Happens- And quite frequently....its an insult in itself that a band like behind crimson eyes, can be supporting opeth.....there are plenty of other bands that would, want to- and really need the gig......BcE are mainstream poppie pooh and shouldnt be in the prescence of a buch of metal heads just waiting to pound the skinny fag thats bound to show up at a "metal" gig

nice setlist, that is the same as the Japan shows correct? I would prefer they didnt drop Wreath for Deliverance but other than that I cant wait for tomorrow night in Adelaide. I havent been this excited about a concert for fucking years, not even for Eric Clapton.

Guess what, It Happens- And quite frequently....its an insult in itself that a band like behind crimson eyes, can be supporting opeth.....there are plenty of other bands that would, want to- and really need the gig......BcE are mainstream poppie pooh and shouldnt be in the prescence of a buch of metal heads just waiting to pound the skinny fag thats bound to show up at a "metal" gig

listen to me once more

its no excuse to throw shit, these guys get payed to play like every other band, just because they are not metal doesnt give u the right to act like douches u elitist fuck

This setlist makes me glad I didnt go. All of these songs apart from the new ones and SPD have been played before, it almost looks like a set list from the last tour.

However TNATSW absolutely slays live and should be played again.

Going to catch the adelaide gig in a few hours and I was just wondering how much the shirts were selling for?

Please reply soon, as I have to leave shortly.

Cheers