Opeth instore melbourne.

jester00

Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
Ok guys its time for you to pull your finger out.

email nik@metalmayhem.com.au

we want opeth in melbourne!

they have a 100% confirmed instore at sydney
April 13th, 2.30pm.

NOW its time for melbournites to email metal mayhem and get this organised!

if sydney gets one so should we now start spamming! the more emails the better, the more chance of being able to fondle mikael's man boobs.

this is a good chance for all you under 18's to chat to the band.

Reactions: DeTh^^
jester00 said:
Ok guys its time for you to pull your finger out.

email nik@metalmayhem.com.au

we want opeth in melbourne!

they have a 100% confirmed instore at sydney
April 13th, 2.30pm.

NOW its time for melbournites to email metal mayhem and get this organised!

if sydney gets one so should we now start spamming! the more emails the better, the more chance of being able to fondle mikael's man boobs.

this is a good chance for all you under 18's to chat to the band.

Very Noble of you Jester00 like your style, you just earned a reputation point my friend (Only 15 sleeps till Opeth Live, less for Damnation)

BONARS BONARS BONARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeTh^^ said:
yeh but if more ppl email him then theres more chance of him contacting opeth's management staff /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
No there's not... either way, it's still up to Opeth's management. And I would assume that if they were ever going to plan an in-store, they'd have organised it by now.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that irritating Nik about it isn't going to help... get in touch with their management if you're serious about getting an in-store.

maximilian said:
ok is there a 100% confirmed instore in at skinny's in brisbane? i heard there was but i don't think it was 100% at the time...

I hope you're right, but considering my procrastinating self only bought my ticket on Monday and saw that it was ticket number 76 (?!), I seriously doubt they'll bother with a Brissy instore. I sincerely hope they prove me wrong, though.

Nik's busy as fuck already! I'm sure he'd love to have an Opeth instore at MM, so if it doesn't happen it won't be due to lack of effort on his part.

Who knows, they might end up doing an instore at the same place that The Haunted did, right by the Corner Hotel.

Opeth management ARE trying to organise something for Melbourne.

The in stores in Bris @ Skinny's and Syd @ Utopia are confirmed.

Then they'd be crazy not to do one in Melbourne.... the Mayhem instore was just as cool as the gig in my book. Seeing the members of Opeth face to face would be amazing! (obviously).