Opeth LIVE on Swedish radio in 15 mins

Im uploading what i have recorded of the show. For those that want it, to hold you until deadlifts better version (assuming). I missed like 3 min of The Baying of the hounds.Also a few times in the middle of a few songs, its not INSANE amounts.. but my recording through the soundcard got me xing out of soulseek and stuff. Sorrys. but its uploading now. within the hour or so, i should have it uploaded.

DEMIgOD said:
if you care at all. here is the show. MINUS the first 3 min or so of baying. enjoy

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19L8N1YPWFNS10U12ALQL1N061
Thank you! :) I was there, so it'll be fun listening to it. Downloading it now. :)

Edit: *sniffles* I guess they didn't air the whole show? I clearly remember them playing at least Deliverance, The Drapery Falls and Face of Melinda in addition to those 6 tracks (they might have played something else too that I don't remember).

Edit2: Oh, yeah. Demon of the fall of course. And they seem to have cut out most of the in between talks and jokes. Darn. Maybe we can mail them a petition to send us an unedited version? ;)

yeah, i was wondering.. the talking seemed alot shorter then from when i saw them in november, and all the other bootlegs of this recent tour i have. Could someone translate some of what mike is saying?

DEMIgOD said:
yeah, i was wondering.. the talking seemed alot shorter then from when i saw them in november, and all the other bootlegs of this recent tour i have. Could someone translate some of what mike is saying?
Sure. I can translate some later. There was lots and lots of talking between the songs on the actual gig. I've listened to a few bootlegs from non swedish talking countries and I must say there was way more talk on the concert in Sweden (understandable, since they were basically playing in their hometown). They must have cut out like 99.9% of it in the radio show due to limited time. That's probably why they left out 4 of the songs as well.