Opeth Live Recordings...

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo...

A mysterious benefactor sent me a copy of the Nov 13 show in Paris... got me thinking...

There are other Opeth shows floating around there, aren't there?

I know you're not 'supposed' to bootleg, but hell, I've paid for every single Opeth album (twice in most cases because I bought the vinyl too) so please, someone yell at me, I'm in the mood for silly fights. :)

I'm particularly interested in the April 11 2001 show at Chicago's House of Blues (I *know* this one exists in good quality) and the May 9 2001 show in Atlanta if anything from that show is out there (I have a video with SHIT sound quality, no good by even the worst standards)...

Or any others...

Looking for audio CDs only, I have *no* sound capability on my machine. Looking for either people who can trade stuff, or websites that have stuff for download so I can get a friend to get it onto CD for me...

lotfp@mindspring.com

Get in touch.

I have one track (Demon of the Fall namely) from that Chicago bootleg (Smell of death in Chicago) but I got cut off from that particular FTP before I could download any more tracks from it.

Add me to the list of people who'd love to have some live Opeth in their posession. I'm open for trading and can work with non CD format (I prefer .shn to .mp3 for many reasons) if necessary.

Spread the tunes!!

add Katatonia 30th June 2001 (30th or 29th, cant remember) hmn, if i had that Paris thingy i could have realised that the 2nd track is not white cluster but just Mikael saying hi, that would be annoying if i had it. ;)

I would love to get my hands on a video from the somewhat peculiar show in Hamburg last night. So if anyone have a recording of it, ore know where I can find a copy, please let me now.