Opeth- London Gig.

Did anyone else notice the extreme feedback or noise of some sort in one of the songs in the first set (i'm not sure which one) it was later in the set though which drowned out everything for about two seconds then went away but then came back when the part repeated itself?

Did nobody else think that Mikael's acoustic went funny or something during Closure? He seemed quite upset just as he switched guitars, and the guy whose job it was to tune them rushed out pretty hurriedly to help him change guitars. I didn't think that was planned at all. Anyway, Mike and the rest of the band coped remarkably well with it.

aha!

i'm sorry but the heavy set kicked the damnation set's ass. I watched the first set from infront of the cloakroom window cause i coudn't see anything down in the other part cause i'm so small, kick in the teeth to say the least about the absolute wankers who talked through the whole thing. No respect.
My fave part fo the gig was when Mickael tuned his e string to d and i shouted for joy, cause that can only mean one thing. anyways,,,I shouted and he laughed it was really cool. Maybe not but it was to me.

More later. I'm really tired