Opeth members signatures

darrkon

metals
May 4, 2008
Melb, Aus
Looking for pictures of the band member's signatures so I can identify who's signature is who's from the poster I got at a concert a few months ago

ty

sigsgt5.jpg

It's funny, because Mikael's has changed. I noticed that it changed on the Ghost Reveries album on......

It's funny, because Mikael's has changed. I noticed that it changed on the Ghost Reveries album on......

Yeah I don't know. I mean I have all the other albums (except ghost reveries) signed by Mikael, Peter, Lopez and Mendez. It seems to me that the signatures from Mikael and Mendez have remained pretty similar, I'll have to check them when I get home tonight. Its really awesome though how much the guys are willing to sign records for fans though.

I could sign Mikes name.
Peter had the best sig.
If I remember right, it looked like a smiley face ??

When I saw them from '01 (Blackwater Park) to '03 (Damnation) Mikael's signature was like an Mi....Lopez's changed right after BP. He used to put his first and last name. But then, Lopez just kind of combined the "M" and some of his last name. But then with Ghost Reveries, (Mikael's) it now looks like an "O" with a dot. After the first time I saw them in a small venue years ago, when they first came down here in support of the BP album, I got all 5 signed. I really didn't try to get anything else signed by the band after that. But then one day, I went to the venue, to get tickets for the Deliverance show the night they were playing, and Lopez was sitting by the street outside with his girlfriend. That was the tour where he was sick, and missed the first few shows of the tour, so after I chatted with him for a few minutes, I figured "fuck it' and got him to sign Deliverance. Being anal retentive, (and a Virgo) I figured I had to get the album signed by all of them, to complete it. And damn it, figures they'd still be putting out albums, 7 years later!! And to top it off......new members! :lol: