Show off your Opeth stuff.

Morningrise (no bonus tracks, no logo on cover)
MAYH Tin
SL jewel case
BWP jewel case
Damnation
Lamentations (cardboard case)

Still Life long sleeve
BWP tour Shirt
Deliverance hoodie
In the year of our lord 04 tour shirt.
Ticket stub from the same show, mofo's

Alternative 3 said:
Morningrise (no bonus tracks, no logo on cover)
MAYH Tin
SL jewel case
BWP jewel case
Damnation
Lamentations (cardboard case)

Still Life long sleeve
BWP tour Shirt
Deliverance hoodie
In the year of our lord 04 tour shirt.
Ticket stub from the same show, mofo's

ummmm, i hope you just don't own Orchid, but have heard it. if you haven't heard it? do so ASAP.

yea its the same with me, i had only listened to my arms your hearse and black water park and they were pretty much sunk in on what i thought opeth was, then i bought morning rise and orchid due to high acclaim and it wasnt as good as i hoped it would be, because it sounds like a very different band. i guess it may have been different if i had listened to morning rise first.

Also

Cds.
Morning rise
My arms your hearse
Still life
Blackwater park
Damnation

T shirts.
Opeth black n white hoodie
Profondo rosso shirt i picked up at the shepards bush gig( £21!! i was robbed!)

Other.
Well not exactly merchandise, but i decided to get the same amp mikeal uses, Laney GH100L With a laney GSW412 Cab. its every bit as good as i thought it would be after much saving.

amaranth said:
Nice collection you have there... but Oh My God.... are they the cd's sitting half out of the cases... or on the floor...

They're half out of the cases. Dont worry, I was very careful not to scratch them =) Don't wanna hurt my babies...

By the way, does anyone know why the hell it says 'In the year of our Lord' at the back of the tshirt? I've also seen it on some hoodies and such...but I dont get it.

In the year of our lord 2004 (or 03 and hopefully 05), they were in Australia, I think its ment to be ironic, a DM band with a pro catholic saying on thier shirts, i think its quite cool..................some-one once said to me once "that doesnt make sense" :)

anno domini = in the year of our lord = what year it is! haha

an·no Dom·i·ni (n dm-n, -n)
adv. Abbr. A.D. or A.D.

In a specified year of the Christian era.

for example, my D1 hoodie says in the year of our lord 2004
(2004, AD)

<crimson> said:
anno domini = in the year of our lord = what year it is! haha

an·no Dom·i·ni (n dm-n, -n)
adv. Abbr. A.D. or A.D.

In a specified year of the Christian era.

for example, my D1 hoodie says in the year of our lord 2004
(2004, AD)

Whoa, that's some deep stuff right there :p

Thanks for that, very interesting.

Alternative 3 said:
I think its ment to be ironic, a DM band with a pro catholic saying on thier shirts

I guess it has a double meaning, then!

BurningSky said:
How can I attain this Trocadero DVD? Is there any place to purchase it, or do i need a program that i don't have to download it?

it was a very wanted show last year, due to it's high sound/picture quality. i was at the show, so that's another reason why i wanted it pretty badly. it's not an official dvd or anything, just that someone recorded it, and put it online, and it started spreading. i didn't use bit torrent or anything at the time, and didn't want to have something downloading for DAYS on my computer, as the files are massive.

SO, a very kind poster on here burned the show for me, on a blank dvd i sent to him. across the world too! thanks antonio ;)

Blackhorse_Experience said:
Dude, Orchid is awesome. You may just need a few listens to let it set in..
That's what you said to me about still life and it still ain't the life.

Orchid, first European edition
Morningrise, first European edition
My Arms, Your Hearse, first European edition
Still Life, first edition
Blackwater Park
Deliverance jewelcase
Damnation jewelcase

Enough for me.