Show off your Opeth stuff.

Anarkissed

BOK CHOY!!!
May 3, 2003
Uranus
anarkissed.deviantart.com
Well, I finally managed to purchase basically all Opeth's albums, so I thought I may as well take a picture of all my Opeth stuff.

myopethstuff.jpg

Underneath is the Deliverance 'IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD' t-shirt from the 2004 tour in Australia. Mikael's signature is just visible on the t-shirt, the rest of their signatures have worn off. Lindgren's signature is on the other side of the pick (the orange one at the bottom right). Goddamn that guy is tall.

Yes, i know Morningrise is missing - I only have the tin version, but i'll be getting the normal version soon =)

And when I took the photo i forgot to add:

My patch
opethpatch.jpg

My little Opeth pin. Somehow I have a feeling that this isn't licensed by Opeth, it looks kinda dodgy. Oh well...
opethpin.jpg

I hope that one day I can start collecting their vinyls, if I can get a bloody job!

Show me what you have! :cool:

zoom pedal :erk:
I only have hooded Deliverance sweatshirt, that backpatch and Lamentations. I can't even afford to buy the fucking cds. This summer when I get money I'll buy all of them. I don't think that I will collect Opeth stuff so much but I'll get the cds and dvds.

Yea I know... it is a little obsessed. But oh well.. gotta waste my money on something.

I got the reissues AND the tin cans just to complete the collection. I don't even listen to them though.

AlexGuinness said:
Rehearsal tapes...?!?!

What is on those? I didn't think Mikael had let those out of his possession...

They're not rehearsal tapes. They're actually just recordings from rehearsals that I downloaded and put on CD. I think a number of people here have them.

My collection:

All CDs (Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH, reissues; Still Life slip case; BWP and D2 jewel case and D1 digipack; Orchid I have also in tin ed, without sticker -it was a present from an old friend-)

LPs: Orchid, Morningrise, MAYH: Picture LPs (ltd ed 1000 copies); D1 also on Picture LP, and Still Life

DVD: Lamentations

Bootlegs: I've got a number of them: I won't list them all; my favourite ones are the Trocadero DVD and the Live in Providence in support for Damnation because of their set lists and high quality.

Two tickets to concerts in Berlin

Peter's pick. + photos... and I almost forgot the Profondo Rosso T-shirt!

all cds (i have the orchid usa original without the bonus track)
lamentations
opeth shirt with band on the back
bootlegs

and on a related note porcupine tree stuff:
signify 2cd
sky moves sideways 2cd
deadwing
in absentia
voyage 34
ticket stub from concert on 5/20/05

Nice collection you have there... but Oh My God.... are they the cd's sitting half out of the cases... or on the floor...

normal stuff: bwp, deliverance, mayh, damnation, still life, orchid cds and lamentations DVD

rarer stuff: morningrise original, Deliverance pic LP (1000 copies), bwp 2 cd, bwp promo poster

merch: little patch as in first post, deliverance tshirt.

My Opeth collection is pretty weak. My Katatonia collection owns it by far, which is in turn owned by Deliverance6's kollection. T_T

Anyway, here goes:

Orchid CD original US version (NOT original pressing!)
Orchid LP
Morningrise CD ""
Morningrise LP
Morningrise CD reissue w/ bonustrack
My Arms, Your Hearse ""
Still Life CD second version w/ slipcase
Still Life CD latest reissue digipak
Blackwater Part CD
Deliverance CD limited edition
Deliverance CD normal version
Damnation CD normal version
Lamentations DVD

"" = Original US version, but not original US pressing.

Morningrise ls shirt
My Arms, Your Hearse shirt
Still Life, Still Death shirt
Blackwater Park tourdates shirt
Logo w/ band pic on back shirt

I think that's it. Like I said, it's pretty weak, since I don't set about collecting every Opeth thing I can find. Can't afford that and Katatonia (and Blind Guardian, to a lesser extent).

no camera, so words will suffice

cds:
orchid (american re-issue, no bonus trax)
morningrise (american re-isssue, bonus track)
mayh (american re-issue, no bonous trax)
still life (american re-issue, digipack case)
bwp
d1
d2

apparel:
damnation tour t-shirt
still life t-shirt
deliverance, in the year of our lord '04 hoodie

dvds:
lamentations
live at trocadero, in philadelphia 04
live at witchwood(sp?) ashtog; live at the culture room; live at new mason jar; live on tv 4 [all shows on 1 dvd]

misc:
a sample of pear's cum that blackhorse sold me :lol: