Opeth Moment

PowerBob

Nov 8, 2006
TX
Last night I was leaving my friends house around 5am and I got quite the scare. I had forgotten to turn my CD players volume down in my car, so when I started it up BOOM! Moonlapse Vertigo in my fuckin face with a well timed lighting flash outside. It scared the shit outta me , apparently Mike can kill birds and with the combined powers of Opeth, they can control the weather. :p

I never turn the volume on my car's cd player down....ever, so I'm used to it blasting when I start it. It's always funny when other people get in the car and almost jump through the roof and I'm just like "what happened?" lol. The closest I've ever seen someone come to pissing themself was when I was listening to Deliverance and had stopped the cd player right at the end of For Absent Friends, my friend got in the car and BOOM....Master's Apprentices :kickass:
Maybe I do have mine obscenely loud lol :rolleyes:

I remember one day I was riding around with my dad and I left Pantera's Vulgar Display Of Power in his car, and he said when he got to work he forgot it was in there and he said it scared the hell outta him.