Opeth puts me to sleep!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Why is blopeth so fucking boring!?!~? I gave these guys like 6 chances to become a fan of theirs. I bought deliverance it blew balls! I dled mp3s. The clean vox songs are boring. 8 mins too long. No climax. Shit would put a kid with st vitus dance to sleep. The gorwling songs are so horrible i rather hear elvira scratch her nails on a chalk board! Why is blopeth so shitty. And how come borepeth has so many fans? Unfnbelievable! Mikael askerfart is a fucking egotistical testicle tickler!?!? You didnt know? He buffs in the rough with his bandmates!

Fuck you... ASSHOLE. Opeth changed my life, and I won't have anyone talking this kind of shit about them.

I personally like both Metallica, and Opeth. I guess it's just a matter of taste. I wouldn't go on a message board of a band I didn't like, and insult them, though. I find that kind of behavior to be obnoxious.

he merely has a hard time adapting to any sort of synthesis. it seems trite to say it, but no, he can't "handle Opeth." from everything i've seen so far, he prefers his music simple and easily definable. anything else must suck.

yes, opeth are the flavor of the year. since 1994. dick.

Allan said:
It's puzzling how most Opeth fans are convinced that anyone who doesn't lacks in intelligence!
You really have it figured out.

I thought about it and still can't understand your post. It doesn't make sense - there's a word missing somewhere. :zombie:

Allan, even if we were to take a whole day to think about it, your post would still make no sense. I do know what you mean though, but you should edit it

Incorrect:
Allan said:
"It's puzzling how most Opeth fans are convinced that anyone who doesn't lacks in intelligence!"

Anyone who doesn't what? As you can see, you ARE missing an integral part in that sentence structure.

Correct:
"It's puzzling how most Opeth fans are convinced that anyone who doesn't like them (Opeth) lacks in intelligence!"

^^Now THAT is understandable.

So much for your "intelligent guy" persona :rolleyes:

Oh, and I am personally sick and tired of people accusing Opeth's fanbase of being complete moronic fanboys....go to the In Flames/Soilwork/DT/Vehemence/etc forum and start a thread telling them they suck (with more grammar and spelling errors than a dyslexic 10 year old with Down's Syndrome) and I can guarantee you they will act the same way as Opeth fans do.

And by the way, out of 48 replies, only about 3 or 4 would fit into your comfortable preconception of an Opeth fanboy, so you might as well zip it :cool:

Reactions: Stormwatch
AllWithinMyMonster said:
Why is blopeth so fucking boring!?!~? I gave these guys like 6 chances to become a fan of theirs. I bought deliverance it blew balls! I dled mp3s. The clean vox songs are boring. 8 mins too long. No climax. Shit would put a kid with st vitus dance to sleep. The gorwling songs are so horrible i rather hear elvira scratch her nails on a chalk board! Why is blopeth so shitty. And how come borepeth has so many fans? Unfnbelievable! Mikael askerfart is a fucking egotistical testicle tickler!?!? You didnt know? He buffs in the rough with his bandmates!
Learn to spell you cocksucker.. "the gorwling" , lol, lmao..Learn about metal and get off Se$$outtica (Metallica's) bandwagon you cum gizzler..

Please don't try to reason with him, a few people tried it in my Dying Fetus thread in General Discussions, but he just came out with even dumber posts. Its amazing what modern lack of survival of the fittest allows to be created.

Azogue said:
Allan, even if we were to take a whole day to think about it, your post would still make no sense. I do know what you mean though, but you should edit it

Incorrect:

Anyone who doesn't what? As you can see, you ARE missing an integral part in that sentence structure.

Correct:
"It's puzzling how most Opeth fans are convinced that anyone who doesn't like them (Opeth) lacks in intelligence!"

Oh, and I am personally sick and tired of people accusing Opeth's fanbase of being complete moronic fanboys....go to the In Flames/Soilwork/DT/Vehemence/etc forum and start a thread telling them they suck (with more grammar and spelling errors than a dyslexic 10 year old with Down's Syndrome) and I can guarantee you they will act the same way as Opeth fans do.

And by the way, out of 48 replies, only about 3 or 4 would fit into your comfortable preconception of an Opeth fanboy, so you might as well zip it :cool:

This is the best post on this thread!!!:D:lol:

Azogue said:

Incorrect:

Correct:

Where exactly did I claim to be intelligent?

Where exactly did I claim that Opeth fans are moronic fanboys? (and I'm pretty sure a couple of fanboards wouldn't give it any attention).

What is the need for these empty insults?

But good job detecting the problems of that sentence, you should teach! I never realised it was wrong, Opeth fans truely are intelligent.

"Sorry to confuse you, but all that you know is wrong"

Did anyone else get the feeling that he just prooved me right? Nahh, it must be me again.

AllWithinMyMonster
Silliest Member Ever !

image.php