Opeth / Recycle The Soul Picture - Funky

MixGrafix

Dulce Et Decorum Est
Heya Everybody. First of all, I want to say that we are so happy to have met Opeth, not once but twice through the week, first in London, Ontario, and secondly in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The are incredibly nice guys,and my fiance made the whole band laugh with her alcohol induced hugs and giddy little school girl excitement. "MAR-TEEEEEN!!!!!!" the funniest thing that she said in her spanish accent right before she hugged Mendez.

This image is not photoshopped at all. The camera setting got bumped, and the pic came out like this.

opeth_rts_sm.jpg

I was bummed at first because the battery died in the camera and we could not get other pic, but when I saw it when I downloaded it, I thought is one of the coolest pics.

Mix

nice pic. I hope I get to meet Opeth. I dont know what to get them to sign though. I cant find my WS SE case and I wanted it to be something from the current lineup. All I can think of is the WS dvd but I might want to watch it again. I cant afford to buy the vinyl. What should I do?

when i met them 2 days ago in milwaukee, i had them all sign my ticket, and got pictures with all of them, as well as caught guitar pics from both mike and fredrik. great time!

Sandles and socks???!! ZOMG!!

So im guessing your wife took the pic, seeing as there is no female to be found.

Sandles and socks???!! ZOMG!!

So im guessing your wife took the pic, seeing as there is no female to be found.

My buddy Billy took the pic. There is no way she could have held up the camera. And for the sandals and socks, I have diabetes, so any rubbing of the skin by sandals can cause a break in the skin leading to an infection, so even though it looks funny, it is a necessity. I was wearing my steel toes shoes on the floor however.

Mix

Actually, sandals and sock are quite comfy, but I have about as much sense in fashion as Axe apparently has:lol:! Cool pic, and Per's shirt is priceless!!

damn! We were standing RIGHT THERE where you took the pic waiting in line to get in. My best friend and I wanted to hang around and see if they'd come out of the bus afterwords but we left cuz we couldn't get the next day off of work :( booh. Hope they come back to Grand Rapids again next time around and on a friday or saturday! Glad you guys got to meet them tho thats awesome.