- OPETH Sell Out Melbourne Show!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OPETH Sell Out Melbourne Show!
It appears that acclaimed Swedish progressive death metallers Opeth have sold out their Melbourne show and the Sydney show is not far behind. If you have not got your tickets for the remaining shows you might want to act fast incase they sellout aswell.
[/font]​
I am going to kill myself

It's bad enough that the shows are 18+, AND that they're doing so few, and now this. They've been around for what, 10 years, and they finally come and this shit pours all over the place.

Opeth'll probably break up before I get to see them :(

Well, tickets were on sale for several weeks... And The Corner is a bloody small space. I was quite surprised they decided to go there instead of the The HiFi which really made more sense.

There's just under a month to go until the gig and it's already sold out! I guess they drastically underestimated how many fans there really are out here.

By the was Kush, you'll probably be able to get a ticket from a scalper or something. Don't lose hope just yet.

What? You didnt have tickets yet Kush? :(

I got mine the day i realised i was able to go!

Sydney show released another 70 I believe so there are still a few left.
I doubt there will be any second shows. They have made no room for them, but hopefully they come back out again. That would be great.

I ran to the Corner and got my ticket Feb 14th.

Kush I will search high and low, far and wide to try to find a ticket for you.

Although I feel bad that some people missed out, I think it's awesome that the shows are/almost sold out. Especially the Sydney show, that venue holds quite a lot.

I can't really see the Arena (Brisbane show) selling out. Unless of course they want an intimate show and they don't open up the balcony. I don't think I've been to a gig at the Arena where it has sold out.