Opeth shows sold out!

Shit . I haven't got a ticket yet either ! ... I didn't think they were that bloody popular.
The Haunted this friday should be a great show ! I love the haunted made me do it and and one kill wonder is pretty cool too.

Does anyone have an idea of what the set list might be ? I'm hoping for hollow ground and well of souls :)

Thank god my mate got a ticket on my behalf. I'll be there with bells on.

I got OKW on Friday at Metal Mayhem for $28.50....and I'm sure it would have been cheaper if I'd got it at JB. Good album! Don't forget about the instore signings, people.

I'm still not sure if I'll see The Haunted or not.

Back to Opeth.. Not to knock them or anything, but I could sell out The Corner Hotel by playing a harmonica in a g-string..

THE OPETH INSTORE WILL BE SHIT!!!

i asked a guy at MM when i was there a couple of weeks ago, he said Opeth will probably be doing one at the same play that The Haunted are doing their's (near the corner) which starts at 4pm which fucking sucks because...

...because if its on a school day (they always are and the gig is on a friday) then by the time i get there they'll will probably only have 10 minutes left :cry:

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

that friday is the last day of term so i should finish at 2:30pm BOO YAHHHH :headbang:

Hanso, the Haunted instore is from 4-5pm tomorrow at:

International Trash
65 Swan St Richmond 3121