Opeth shows sold out!

Goreripper, what makes you think they've sold out?

Seems like heaps of tickets left you dolt.

Dude there are still tickets. I got mine this morning, i had no idea they would be selling so fast!! My mate got her's yesterday and they said they had less than 40 left. Probably sold out by now tho..

What he said. Promoters often announce shows as being sold out before they actually are, either because it's obvious they're going to be, or the tickets that are left can be counted with the fingers of two hands. Some agencies probably still have tickets available, but don't wait too much longer if you haven't got them yet...

fuck .... i'm in between moving states , so i wasn't too sure where i'll be when it happens "and still i'm not" so i didn't .. i'm gonna end up bloody hell staying here when it happens an fucking burn myseld in sadness ...

time to try find spare tix around ..

HEH!
I's got a friend to gets my's ticket during the first week of sales. Now all I's haves to do is make sure I get up there and find a place to stay.
Sydney shall have to prepare for a Canberra metalhead invasion. Utopia and King's Cross won't know what hit them!
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack