Non-BDO Metallica dates

Apolyom-Todd said:
Isn't it a tad ironic that Metallica can sell 20 000+ ticket in 30 minutes but a crowd of 300 is considered a massive turn out for a local gig!

The number would be closer to 12 000, but I see your point. Though to be honest if 12000 people turned up to a local gig, I don't think I'd enjoy it.

Apolyom-Todd said:
hehe yeah... but my point still stands though. Where are all these "metal fans" when shows at BJ's, the Bat and Ball or the Forest Inn struggle to pull 100 people?

At home. Listening to linkin park. Cleaning their white sneakers.

Icarus said:
I made the journey all the way to town 2 hours before it opened. Platnium floor tix sold out in like 10 mins. They must have sold heaps of advance tickets. I got gold standing which is still on the floor, but further back.

I walked past Ticketek at about 8:10 this morning on my way to work and had a look to see if I recognised anyone, but didn't. You sure you were there that early?

I bought my ticket at midday. Best seat available was in section 12, which is pretty damn close to the stage (up in the elevated part). I was offered the very back row of that section, but screwed my nose up at that and so she got me something else, but I couldn't hear a thing she was saying so I just said, "What?? Yeah, OK". Hope it's a good seat!!

Silver was all that was available, which was fine by me.

Hanso said:
130 for reserved (seated)

88 for general admission.

Fucking capitalist pigs!

Hmmm is gen adm like at festival hall, where you can basically go anywhere in front of the stage? If so, I'll consider it. If it's up the back somewhere, for-fucking-get it!

I did'nt bother as $130 bucks right now for something in 6 months does'nt seem that important, still though hanging out for the "Maiden Tour Rumors " to come true. Also I have been retrenched from my Job with the Commonwealth Bank & have no idea were I 'll be in 6 months time . Aw what the fuk ..............

i think they proboably will announce more shows but not until the end of the year.Bands that are play the BDO usually only announce their concerts after the majority of BDO tickets are sold

I dont think they will Ralphe, they said in the Metallica club that there will be no more headlining shows. Metallica would lie to me would they?