Non-BDO Metallica dates

I dont understand why they are playing at Myer music bowl? Im surprise they arent playing Rod Laver Areana or something like that? I have never seen them b4 missed them a few times due to illness...so I wont miss this one even if im on my death bed! I will pay any price to see them !

Apolyom-Todd said:
I'm with Ralphe... it's the fucking EntCent, not like you won't hear the show! :lol:

Speaking of which, when I saw AC/DC there, I was about 10 rows from the back.... it was louder up there then on the floor!

I disagree about the loudness.i saw 6 shows in Sydney on the last AC/DC tour.... 3 times on the floor and 3 times in different areas up the front and the floor was defiinitely louder than up the back(but they may also have been due to the fact that the ones up the back were after i had already seen a couple of shows and was already partially deaf:D )

I made the journey all the way to town 2 hours before it opened. Platnium floor tix sold out in like 10 mins. They must have sold heaps of advance tickets. I got gold standing which is still on the floor, but further back.

It was those damn Metallica club members who bought all the tickets, they got access to them before they went on sale through Metallicas website...

( :headbang: )

yeah, the Myer Music Bowl is not the most ideal venue, I wish I could've gotten onto a 'floor' in an 'arena' rather than a 'seat' even if it is Row F ;)

OH WELL I AM SEEING METALLICA AND I AM SHITTING MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS