Opeth Song On Show 'Criminal Minds'

i hope thats not serious... the song doesnt fit that scene at all... that and they have sound effects on underneath it. i dunno, imo they butchered the song by putting it in like that.

^ cheque...not cash I'm guessing...... Mike must have to pay a large amount of his earnings towards taxes as Sweden is one of the few countries in the world where there is not a huge gap between the rich and the poor

That episode was just aired in Finland. Death Whispered a Lullaby was playing during ending scene for this episode. And it was quite a strong scene with FBI profiler/agent Elle (played by Lola Glaudini) getting shot. Or to be more precise, apparently getting shot. Next episode will reveal if she really got shot.

That episode was just aired in Finland. Death Whispered a Lullaby was playing during ending scene for this episode. And it was quite a strong scene with FBI profiler/agent Elle (played by Lola Glaudini) getting shot. Or to be more precise, apparently getting shot. Next episode will reveal if she really got shot.

God damnit! I was actually watching the end of it yesterday but I had no volume on!