Opeth on Criminal Minds

yea, i overhear death whispered a lullaby from my living room, and i think to myself, yea i love this song...then im like wait a second...and i run inside and its playing on this show called "Criminal Minds" on CBS...and i thought...damn are opeth getting big....good its about time quality bands are getting theirs

Wow, are you for real??? If so, that's absolutely killer! In what context was it used? Was someone in the show listening to it or was it just used as part of the score on the episode?

hahah....i was jsut about to post this too,...hahaha.....!!!......I heard ut meyseld too...hHh....hahaha,.....it was cool......!!!.....i jsut just out of my bed....and was screaming to my wife..THAT OPETH..!!..THATE OPETH...!!!....hahaha........PEAC EOUT

score in the episode...it was sorta like flashbacks, but not..i was too busy explaining to my grandmother how great it is that they are finally getting big that i wasnt watching the screen lol

Alcapoth said:
Wow, are you for real??? If so, that's absolutely killer! In what context was it used? Was someone in the show listening to it or was it just used as part of the score on the episode?

this detective lady had been up for 36 hours wwokrin on teh case..adn the superrior told her to go home adn sleep...i gues thats where it went into the chorus.."ooo..sleep my chikld"...hahaha...but it was cool...and yeah she got shot....during the song....:(...PEAC EOUT

Led Opeth said:
yea, i overhear death whispered a lullaby from my living room, and i think to myself, yea i love this song...then im like wait a second...and i run inside and its playing on this show called "Criminal Minds" on CBS...and i thought...damn are opeth getting big....good its about time quality bands are getting theirs

we both witnessed histoly in the making...hahaha....i felt so good...i was like...that thats...oepth...and my wife was jsut smiling...hahaha...finalyl my lil' band is getting big 'nuff...!!!..hahah....PEAC EOUT

That was a rerun because that episode aired earlier this summer.
There was a thread made about it actually.

Anyway, when I heard it, I was pleasantly surprised.

...that would make for an awesome cribs...."and this is my fat cat maurice...and my record collection...and my wife anna...ok get out of my house you stupid americans" and then you see mendez on the front lawn on a tricycle

Led Opeth said:
...that would make for an awesome cribs...."and this is my fat cat maurice...and my record collection...and my wife anna...ok get out of my house you stupid americans" and then you see mendez on the front lawn on a *tricycle

lawnmower*

Sorry if this was posted already, but I was watching criminal minds yesterday and when the episode was kinda ending they started to play "Death whispered a lullaby" and for quite a while too!!
I thought I'd congratulate the guys to hit it big on TV, mighta involved good coin (I hope) which is great! CONGRATULATIONS!

Andrea \m/