OPETH TOUR!!!!!!!!

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I dont know if anyone else saw that Opeth lined up a North American tour, but I sure as hell did. I absolutely cant wait. It is going to be the best concert I see this year other than PP. It is also rumored that Nevermore is going to be opening. The place they are playing in Detriot I guess has Nevermore opening on their website. Here is a link to the dates

http://www.metal-temple.com/news.asp?id=3645.

Peace

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I dont know if anyone else saw that Opeth lined up a North American tour, but I sure as hell did. I absolutely cant wait. It is going to be the best concert I see this year other than PP. It is also rumored that Nevermore is going to be opening. The place they are playing in Detriot I guess has Nevermore opening on their website. Here is a link to the dates

http://www.metal-temple.com/news.asp?id=3645.

Peace

Yeah, but they are playing Harpo's in Detroit. I've heard the chances of you getting out of that part of town with a nice car still intact are quite small!

Yeah, I heard that Nevermore were going to be one of the openers, but, if true, they will miss the first few dates. Their European Tour runs through Oct. 13th.

Yeah, but they are playing Harpo's in Detroit. I've heard the chances of you getting out of that part of town with a nice car still intact are quite small!

I used to go to shows there all the time. It's a shitty part of town, but I've never had a problem, and neither has anyone else I know (and I used to be very well-connected in the Michigan metal scene). Just to be on the safe side, take the Chevy, instead of the Ferrari. ;)

The I-Rock Nightclub is right down the street, and it's by far the best metal/rock venue in Detroit... alas, it's also in a shitty part of town.

last time i saw nevermore they were pure noise,i couldnt hear anthing.hopefully this time the soundcheck guys would do a better job :ill:

General Zod said:
I'm a little disappointed to hear Nevermore won't be touring as a headliner. Even moreso, given a few years ago, Opeth was opening for them.

Zod
I felt the same upon hearing it, but hope that Nevermore will do a headline tour. Perhaps after the new year they'll put something together...I hope.

Upon seeing the Opeth logo on the Jaxx website I almost shit myself. And then hearing Nevermore will be on that tour? Fucking perfect. Apparently there are 2 other bands to be named, but I'll just assume they are roadrunner throwaways. I'm hoping Nevermore will get a nice lengthed set, as they did with Dimmu in 2003. I think it's great how this tour was announced, days after Opeth's big release and only a month removed from Nevermore's, all while Gigantour continues. cheers!