Opeth touring with Cynic!?

Focus is better than half of Opeth's output imo >< Classic album. I dunno how the guys are holding up live these days since the album came out in like 1992 though :p

i heard the album about 2 months ago and i could barely finish it, what a stagnant pool of mediocrity that was
i'm sorry but i really just dont find them to be anything special what-so-ever

Wow... Opeth and Cynic - it would killing team! Hope this pair of geniuses will come to Russia.

Just imagined... Opeth, Cynic and... Sadist! Whoa, that would be killing trio!

Cynic are awsome, though I'm worried what the new album will sound like, Opeth are awsome. I have an idea for the name of the tour: Musical Masturbation.

eyvallah ya, saolas&#305;n.çok iyiymi&#351; türkiye konseri harbiden, ama hellfest için kaç&#305;rm&#305;&#351; olunca normalden daha az koyuyor.tarihlerin tam üst üste çak&#305;&#351;mas&#305; kötü oldu.sen amerikada ya&#351;&#305;yorsun herhalde yada master falan, çok &#351;ansl&#305;s&#305;n harbiden, her sene en az bi kere u&#287;ruyorlar oralara zaten.cynicle birlikte türkiyeye gelmeleri hayal gibi bi&#351;ey zaten, bakal&#305;m

ibrahim tatlises haha super ya. evet ben 10 senedir amerikadayim abi ama her yaz turkiyeye geliyorum sadece bu yaz gelemicem ama eylulde gelicem

evet bleak i ibrahim tatl&#305;ses ten esinlenerek yapt&#305;&#287;&#305; için cdsini alm&#305;&#351;t&#305;k ama bizden önce türkiyede de vermi&#351;ler yine :) as&#305;l hal&#305; yapt&#305;rd&#305;k bikaç sene önce, bi gelsinler türkiyeye onu verecez. opeth hal&#305;s&#305;.eylülde bi konser denk gelirse watershed turunda gideriz birlikte [:

evet bleak i ibrahim tatl&#305;ses ten esinlenerek yapt&#305;&#287;&#305; için cdsini alm&#305;&#351;t&#305;k ama bizden önce türkiyede de vermi&#351;ler yine :) as&#305;l hal&#305; yapt&#305;rd&#305;k bikaç sene önce, bi gelsinler türkiyeye onu verecez. opeth hal&#305;s&#305;.eylülde bi konser denk gelirse watershed turunda gideriz birlikte [:

gelin abi eylulde gideriz philadelphiadaki konsere:) kucuk bir yer bide ondan zevkli olur. Her koltuk iyi yani. Symphony Xde gelmisti.

Dude either you fell asleep on your keyboard or you're using a language other than English on our english only board. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. ok?

I'm pretty sure you know which language we are talking and sorry about that, I dont use it that much but it was special this time.I dont think it annoyed the people here, but if it did sorry again.
abi philadelphiada would be great de,it's so hard for us, okul mokul vize.next year
we may come by work and travel maybe.admin k&#305;zm&#305;&#351; biz türkçe yaz&#305;&#351;&#305;nca :)

i heard the album about 2 months ago and i could barely finish it, what a stagnant pool of mediocrity that was
i'm sorry but i really just dont find them to be anything special what-so-ever

Wow, I've never read something more stupid than what you just posted.
Seriously dude, go kill yourself.

I saw Cynic on their reunion tour in my hometown last summer and I'm going to see them on Wacken again. It's amazing that the two most unique death metal bands are going on tour together, though.

I'm pretty sure you know which language we are talking and sorry about that, I dont use it that much but it was special this time.I dont think it annoyed the people here, but if it did sorry again.
abi philadelphiada would be great de,it's so hard for us, okul mokul vize.next year
we may come by work and travel maybe.admin k&#305;zm&#305;&#351; biz türkçe yaz&#305;&#351;&#305;nca :)

ok im gonna speak english from now on. but yeah i understand that it is tough for u guys so no worries. I bought my tickets today to the philadelphia show which i am very excited for :)

I belive the upcoming Cynic album will be just fine. The sheer musicianship of the band is already enough and when we add the songwriting capabilities of Paul Masvindal we get another great Cynic album.