* 07th - Wien, Arena - AT
* 09th - Stuttgart, Longhorn - GER
* 10th - Colonge, Live Music hall - GER
* 11th - Berlin, Postbahnhof - GER
* 12th - Hamburg, Markthalle - GER
* 13th - Göteborg, Brew house - SWE
* 15th - Helsinki, Cable Factory - FIN
* 17th - Stockholm, Debaser Medis - SWE

and no Turkey again, that's just great !

OPETH - EUROPEAN TOUR 2008

SUPPORT: Cynic and The Ocean
NOVEMBER

* 17th - Glasgow, ABC - UK
* 18th - Dublin St Vicars - IRE
* 19th - Birmingham, Academy - UK
* 20th - London, Shepards Bush Empire - UK
* 21st - Bristol, Academy - UK
* 22nd - Nottigham, Rockcity - UK
* 23rd - Manchester, Academy - UK
* 25th - Amsterdam, Melkweg - NL
* 26th - Brussels, AB - BEL
* 27th - Paris, Elysee Montmartre - FRA
* 28th - Toulouse, Havana cafe - FRA
* 29th - Bilbao, Cafe Antzokia - SPA
* 30th - Madrid, Heineken club - SPA

DECEMBER

* 02nd - Barcelona, Razzmatazz - SPA
* 03rd - Lyon, Transbourder - FRA
* 04th - Milan, Alcatraz - ITA
* 05th - Zurich, Rohstofflager - CH
* 06th - Munich, Backstage werk - GER
* 07th - Wien, Arena - AT
* 09th - Stuttgart, Longhorn - GER
* 10th - Colonge, Live Music hall - GER
* 11th - Berlin, Postbahnhof - GER
* 12th - Hamburg, Markthalle - GER
* 13th - Göteborg, Brew house - SWE
* 15th - Helsinki, Cable Factory - FIN
* 17th - Stockholm, Debaser Medis - SWE

and no Turkey again, that's just great !

:mad:

Wow, I've never read something more stupid than what you just posted.
Seriously dude, go kill yourself.

I saw Cynic on their reunion tour in my hometown last summer and I'm going to see them on Wacken again. It's amazing that the two most unique death metal bands are going on tour together, though.

great first post:guh:, did i inspire you to sign up and taunt me?

and that's a bit harsh don't you think? i don't think it called for you being a dick i was only giving my opinion, i am sorry if i offended you, perhaps my opinion was a bit harsh as well. i'll give them another listen since you seem to think they are so great
i actually imagine they would be good live, but i couldn't get into their cd the first time was all, i found it to not be very......special was all, but it was released like 15 years ago(or less i cant remember)

great first post:guh:, did i inspire you to sign up and taunt me?

Nah, I already joined this forum in January of 2007 as you see, but this was SO first post worthy:lol:
I was just fucking with you anyways, man. Nothing personal, just internet banter you know.

But I can't see how anybody could call Focus a stagnant pool of mediocrity, especially a Opeth Fan.
Focus was truly a life-changing album for me, way ahead of it's time and I didn't get it at first either, so I know how you're thinking.
Give it another chance and it'll grow on you. The album has so much to offer in terms of musicianship and creativity.

Seriously, how can you not love the outro solo in "How could I?":worship:

I can see how someone would find the vocoder vocals annoying (if that keeps you from liking Cynic try getting some of their demos--only death vox on those), but what I don't understand is how ANYONE could find this album bland. The solos alone make this album one of the greats, not to mention the ridiculous bass lines and beautiful jazzy interludes. Plus the riffs and drums are unbelievably complex yet remain uber heavy. Can't ask for more than that, IMO.

Nah, I already joined this forum in January of 2007 as you see, but this was SO first post worthy:lol:
I was just fucking with you anyways, man. Nothing personal, just internet banter you know.

But I can't see how anybody could call Focus a stagnant pool of mediocrity, especially a Opeth Fan.
Focus was truly a life-changing album for me, way ahead of it's time and I didn't get it at first either, so I know how you're thinking.
Give it another chance and it'll grow on you. The album has so much to offer in terms of musicianship and creativity.

Seriously, how can you not love the outro solo in "How could I?":worship:

gotta say i love the music but its the vocals i cant get past, im sure his vocals have improved a lot since well 1992 or whatever it was. the music is phenominal

my comment was just internet banter too :lol: i was exagerating

evet bleak i ibrahim tatlıses ten esinlenerek yaptığı için cdsini almıştık ama bizden önce türkiyede de vermişler yine :) asıl halı yaptırdık bikaç sene önce, bi gelsinler türkiyeye onu verecez. opeth halısı.eylülde bi konser denk gelirse watershed turunda gideriz birlikte [:

hehe süpersinz.opeth halısı :D off ya çok şanslısnz 15 yaşındaym ve opeth i görmek için yurt dışına çıkamıyorm :/sadece 1 kere grdm oda 21 hazirandı ve konser tek kelimeyle müthişti:D şansım vardı ki onlarla fotoğraf çktrp konuşabldm sahne arkasnda(güvenlikler dedikodu yapıyodu) :D

ok,everybody if you was wondering they're just talking about opeth.they made an special opeth carpet for opeth :) if opeth come to turkey again,they'll give them this carpet :)