OPETH TOURING

redbeast

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2007
I dont really know where opeth is touring this year i did not find much information on their webpage (sorry if i missed it).
I would really like it if they were willing and able to come to Cyprus on the 7th of July, there is going to be a festival on one of our beaches and there is a chance Anathema is coming, also 2 local bands which are pretty good are going to play, now if Opeth were to come that would be really cool.
Also i invite you all to come :kickass:

give em some time to finish the new album then let em tour when they are ready. they have lives/families outside of the band, lets not be to pushy guys! hehe

:)

Go to Finland if you are that impatient for the new material to come out so they do a tour, but please don't ask them to play for you personally. And as Gazza said they do have other commitments outside of the band. Give them a bloody break.

Go to Finland if you are that impatient for the new material to come out so they do a tour, but please don't ask them to play for you personally. And as Gazza said they do have other commitments outside of the band. Give them a bloody break.

I didn't know much information as to what the band is up to now. If they are writing a new album, good on them. I am not asking them to come and play for me personaly i just simply stated that if they were to play at this beach festival it would be soo much more fucking metal and i would enjoy it more (as EVERYONE here would feel, im sure).
My simplest of questions was what are the possibilities of them maybe going round europe this summer. I got my answer with extra flame. :devil:

homophobic? :lol:

Anathema is a band that needs to get signed... they're too damn good to be label-less.

Amen.......too much talent to go unnoticed.....though they do have a good underground following......i never got it though....they are rather accessible...musically...why they never took off big time is a anathema to me....heahahah....!!....anwayyz...killer band....everyone MUST listen to Anathema...!!!...."are you there"....PEAC EOUT

Amen.......too much talent to go unnoticed.....though they do have a good underground following......i never got it though....they are rather accessible...musically...why they never took off big time is a anathema to me....heahahah....!!....anwayyz...killer band....everyone MUST listen to Anathema...!!!...."are you there"....PEAC EOUT

I prefer their earlier, darker stuff (Crestfallen, Serenades, Pentecost II, Silent Enigma). Those albums are amazing.