Opeth Tshirt request.

Jinn

Saint
May 16, 2004
Orlando, Florida USA
Get some fucking mediums in stock!

I know a few guys [including me] who long for an Opeth T [or two or three] but we're too fucking small to fit into the Large or Xlarges.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jinn said:
Get some fucking mediums in stock!

I know a few guys [including me] who long for an Opeth T [or two or three] but we're too fucking small to fit into the Large or Xlarges.

Any help would be appreciated.

same prob. i mean larges fit me, but they're just a little too loose. but mediums fit nice. in the metal world, they're hard as shit to come by. i settle for L when neccessary. like the still life shirt i just got.

deliverance said:
same prob. i mean larges fit me, but they're just a little too loose. but mediums fit nice. in the metal world, they're hard as shit to come by. i settle for L when neccessary. like the still life shirt i just got.

If it makes you feel any better, it's hard to come by XXL too =P

I wish i was shorter.

In Bali, the only metal shirts I could find were all in small/medium. They had some fucking killer designs too... just too damn small.

Go to Bali.

Meh, if I allowed myself to drink beer I'd do it, but no.

I'd buy larges but I've got a small frame, and therefore they look like fucking tarps on me.

Hell, I got my Bloodbath shirt in a medium, so why not an Opeth shirt? They're more well known now, and they had to pick up a FEW emo wimps from the Damnation album that want a medium [but need a small]. Yea, I'm rambling now.

hehe, you poor skinny lil 'kers! :lol: then again, like i should laugh. stupid metal girlie t's only come in small with the occasional medium. "one size fits all" my ass. :bah:

ah. it's just that someone had already suggested beer is all. oh and for the record, i sat here staring at decants sig for nearly 5 mins. :lol: GO TEDDY GO!

i'd like to see some mediums, i like how they fit better than larges...but most of my metal shirts are large...

I also a want medium size Opeth shirt, I feel like a dick wearing my Massive XL shirt

so if humphrey's the successful brother, what is he in, the pepsi commercials from the last superbowl?