Opeth Tshirt request.

yes, yes you do. :p as for being a ford fan, not really. i just wanted to see if you'd take the bait is all. :saint:

i have like 6 shirts from these people...i'm wearing "fuck with me and i will saw off your legs" right now :D

i met one of my friends because i saw him walking around campus and he was wearing an opeth shirt and i went "opeth! you like opeth!?" so good things can come from identifying with a little-known band via t-shirt....and they can be useful in identifying the enemy, for example if you see a guy wearing an evanescence shirt...

I would enjoy seeing more medium shirts in the entire music world. It's ridiculous that there's only large/XL and rarely any mediums. There should be a fair amount of each size regardless of demand.

I have a medium opeth shirt by the way, but the only thing is it has tour dates on the back, even though I have never been to their show yet. I didn't know it had tour dates at first because the official store didn't say so, and the picture was not easy to figure out what was on the back.

cthulufhtagn said:
....and they can be useful in identifying the enemy, for example if you see a guy wearing an evanescence shirt...
...i fall in love with his emo-goth-woe-is-me-good-looks? :rolleyes: tell you what, you hold him down and i'll kick him for ya. deal?

@bball: as i was saying, the same thing holds true for women and small sizes too. it's a serious pain in the arse. we could always do a trade and i could wear your oversized morningrise tee, and you could wear my 'medium' baby doll opeth tee! ^_^

i wonder who would come off better out of that arrangement.

Nahh...it's only 4:45 AM, and clearly there's another person on this message board right now to talk to...ahem.

I need to finish listening to BWP anyway hehe.

Inconium Guard said:
I think its time I buy an Opeth shirt. just a plain black one with the "Opeth" logo. I'd be happy with that and maybe I could meet some other fans...

I got a rad one with just Opeth on the front, and "Established 1990" at the very bottom of the back of the shirt. Found it on the Internet somewhere.

they were sellin those at the last opeth show i went to. i didn't like that one, i got the one with the red logo and "profundo rosso" on the back bottom.

Risquit said:
I got a rad one with just Opeth on the front, and "Established 1990" at the very bottom of the back of the shirt. Found it on the Internet somewhere.

yeah that's the one with the old school logo on it. it's pretty hot, but i mean that logo wasn't even shown on an album.

Im usually a scilent observer(and a poor speller,youve been warned)
but years ago i got a still life shirt that was to big. i spent my alot of my teen years being all crusty punk ,and the best thing it taught me (other than all of my political ideas/life style)was how to take a shirt thats to big and cut it up and sew it to make it skin tight.
take your xl opeth dress,cut it up the sides(all the way past the sleaves)turn it inside out ,match the bottom and sew it together with black thread(but leave room for the sleaves).then cut the sleaves down proportionatelly,hemn and and sew them back together,then sew then onto the rest of the shirt....its really not hard,and that way you dont have to look all early 90s anymore.
simple enough.
Aust

the emperor shirt i have on now was done like this......

Actually I told them the same because I do it everyday, but it seems nobody listened. Who cares anyway...
\m/

Luz.-

Anagnorisis said:
Im usually a scilent observer(and a poor speller,youve been warned)
but years ago i got a still life shirt that was to big. i spent my alot of my teen years being all crusty punk ,and the best thing it taught me (other than all of my political ideas/life style)was how to take a shirt thats to big and cut it up and sew it to make it skin tight.
take your xl opeth dress,cut it up the sides(all the way past the sleaves)turn it inside out ,match the bottom and sew it together with black thread(but leave room for the sleaves).then cut the sleaves down proportionatelly,hemn and and sew them back together,then sew then onto the rest of the shirt....its really not hard,and that way you dont have to look all early 90s anymore.
simple enough.
Aust

the emperor shirt i have on now was done like this......

Hmm, so does anyone know where I can purchase a 2x Opeth shirt, or really any metal shirt? Ive had the hardest freaking time finding them (and no, dont say lose weight...I love my beer gut).