Opeth Waldrock 2001 Bit Torrent

I thought at first that everyone had this one, but realized that it's sorta hoarded by most people so that they have a unique boot to get stuff from other folks.

That's just my guess though, I'm gonna share it anyway!

Spent some time reading up on the Monkey Audio 'lossless' compression. Now I know why markgugs had such a fetish for the word... its used so frequently on the site. I can almost picture the creator jacking off to his encoding scheme at the thought of it.

Anyway it's nice to finally find some theory on how this kind of compression actually works.

Oh and with that, I assume Niel went offline because there is a good deal of us peers at around the 90% mark choked up with no seeds to d/l from. I feel sorry for this one guy at 94.5% :lol:

Moonlapse said:
Spent some time reading up on the Monkey Audio 'lossless' compression. Now I know why markgugs had such a fetish for the word... its used so frequently on the site. I can almost picture the creator jacking off to his encoding scheme at the thought of it.

Anyway it's nice to finally find some theory on how this kind of compression actually works.

Oh and with that, I assume Niel went offline because there is a good deal of us peers at around the 90% mark choked up with no seeds to d/l from. I feel sorry for this one guy at 94.5% :lol:
It should've still been up at that time. I just restarted my computer right now.

Aight, I've got the whole thing... burned a lossless copy to CD and turned the files into 192kb mp3s for storage on here and am still seeding. If anyone's interested in me sharing the 192kb mp3 version of this, say so.