Opeth Were On Channel 31 Last Night!!!!!!!!

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
it was on Asylum Tv, its on CH 31 at 10:30pm, the chick on it was interviewing them, she didn't know shit about metal cause Mike started talking about all the bands that have come out of Sweden and he said In Flames and the expression on her face was like "huh did u say something?" but when he said the Hellacopters she turned into a total slut and took all her clothes off and flashed her boobies at his face!!! nah not really but she knew who they were.

she kept asking them all these dumb questions like if they knew ABBA and if they drove Volvo's

THE KICK ARSE THING............

they played some clips from teh gig, 2 songs in full IN HIGH QUALITY VIDEO!!!! so you know what that means????????????????? THERE IS GONNA BE A HIGH QUALITY BOOTLEG GOING AROUND OF THE GIG!!!! it will probably turn up at peril underground (bootleg goth store in melb in city) drunk in a coupladays (hahah con the fruiterer)

after that Opeth stuff this guy came on talking highly of them who wasn't into metal much, from the way that he was talking it sounded like a Damnation tour would be possible. :cool:

Nice! I wish I'd seen that. Why did they have that chick interviewing them, if she was just gonna ask stupid questions like that?

It's like asking Lord Tim if he knows Kylie Minogue.

Indeed. It shows a considerable amount of ignorance on the interviewers behalf, as if they thought that Sweden is like a little village somewhere where everyone knows everyone, and not a rather large country of millions. And Australians get insulted when Americans ask us stupid things!

I like acoustic albums. :)
I would class damnation as newage silly stuff. I'm not sure if I'll keep my copy or try and sell it. It's not 'bad' exactly, but it's quite boring and something I'd rarely ever want to listen too.

That sounds like my description of Opeth :) If you like acoustic albums go buy Book Of Shadows by Zakk Wylde :headbang:

(Love your avatar :lol: )