Opeth

Disgustipated

Cynical.
Sep 22, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
It's label related, at least..

I'm watching a music video show thats on here in Australia, Rage for all you bogans out there, and there's a video on by 'Roadrunner United'.. I'm guessing it's members of a few RR bands, no idea to be honest.. but the funny thing comes when you realise the quality of the videos RR produce; the various members were obviously filmed at seperate times and layered onto some scenery.

Oh look, it's Slipknot now.

Yay, another irrelevant and pointless thread! Weee! These threads keep me warm. *rolls out in the thread and wiggles his toes*

Thank God threads like this can stay while threads about metal radio get deleted. At least Opeth was on the metal radio, whereas this is an utterly unrelated thread. I've heard TGC on MusicChoice who knows how many times. -_-

Oinkness said:
Yay, another irrelevant and pointless thread! Weee! These threads keep me warm. *rolls out in the thread and wiggles his toes*

Thank God threads like this can stay while threads about metal radio get deleted. At least Opeth was on the metal radio, whereas this is an utterly unrelated thread. I've heard TGC on MusicChoice who knows how many times. -_-

hahahaha, let it go man! Its not worth it!! :tickled:

vampyrouss said:
hahahaha, let it go man! Its not worth it!! :tickled:
Well ok, but it's hilarious how administration will show up to delete one thread but let over 10 or more bad threads go on the main page alone. I think it's retarded and irresponsible. :)

There, I let it go. *watches as it slowly droops and becomes small*

Thats it, just distract your mind from the subject, if you ever feel it boiling up inside just think of flowers and birds and the gentle breeze of summer with the sun shining and happy times!

There was a point - it was that although RR do make a huge effort at distributing albums and promoting them, they back it up with a 2nd..or 3rd rate video that was obviously devised for the sole purpose of making some extra cash. I don't reckon the 'artists' involved in the 'project' would actually have come up with the idea themselves = label control. I don't actually know the facts - just making some preconceptions.

This is the album Opeth is now signed to.. I know Mikael and the guys wouldn't let it happen - it was just an example of what can happen under poor label control..

Then again, it could also be argued that this kind of thing is a good thing for the band. As i said, RR get out some good promotion, and that could be exactly what the point of the whole thing was..

So, there was a point, petty, granted, just filling time before the "Top 10 Albums of the Year" thread pops up in the near future ;)