Opeth

I'm not goin, I don't like them. My sister is though and she doesn't even like them either but she got a ticket from someone as a present.

That bloody sister of yours Troops...

Coops, you really need new management, firstly you only bring 3 members over for the show and then you dont even know if you are doing an instore or not. Unprofessional, get rid of them Coops :D

TRENT - YOUR SISTER WOULDN'T HAVE A SPARE TICKET? (caps sucks)

spawn said:
That bloody sister of yours Troops...

Coops, you really need new management, firstly you only bring 3 members over for the show and then you dont even know if you are doing an instore or not. Unprofessional, get rid of them Coops :D

We were actually toying with the idea of playing over there while we are there... especially seeing the majority of the band is going (well the important members anyway hehe ;) )... maybe if we get drunk enough we will do an airguitar Scourge set somewhere :D

Fire that manager Coops, im telling you, he has no idea :) I have never even heard of a club called Opeth anyway, he may very well have made it up.

Sydo said:
TRENT - YOUR SISTER WOULDN'T HAVE A SPARE TICKET? (caps sucks)

NO! Because just like brain cells, if she had a spare she would have 2!

*High fives Troops in solidarity and falls over a chair*

There's no Melbourne instore, unless there's one nobody knows about. I'll see ya at the gig, Coops and Aces. :)